Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brief update

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brief update Empty Brief update Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Tillymint

Hi girls, just thought I'd pop in and give you a brief update as to how things are going. Feeling a bit better in myself and not quite so mopey but have had bloody vertigo again for the past three weeks, so still not feeling great with the world spinning round, but hopefully on the mend now.
We are due to go for a check up for John to Liverpool in two weeks time, so fingers crossed everything will still be good for him.
Poor Dawn has been in hospital since Friday, she has had both feet operated on as she has severe osteo-arthritis in both her big toes and walking has become so painful for her (she's only 31, so very young to have all this) Anyhow she had her op on Friday and was supposed to come out the same day, but had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic with sickness and her blood pressure falling very low. The sickness stopped yesterday, but her blood pressure is still very low, and when they got her up to go to the loo she was so unsteady on her feet so they wouldn't let her home yesterday as, she's going to have to negotiate the stairs when she comes to stay with us when she comes out. She has the weirdest pair of shoes to wear, they have a massive wedge at the back which is weighted to keep pressure off the front part of the feet, so she looks like a Geisha girl when she tries to hobble along with her zimmer frame. The poor girl has been through a lot, so I hope the op has worked for her. We are hoping she may be able to come out today, but only if she's more stable on her feet and her blood pressure has gone up a bit.
So sorry to hear about your Auntie Maz, sending you all big hugs, you have been through so much.
Babs you have had me in stitches reading about your neighbours, I know its not funny at all but as Sal says its the way you tell 'em!
As for Lorraine on Tinks, well who knows what mischief she's up to, she's certainly let everyone know she's going to Peterborough, but I'm sure she won't spoil your enjoyment. She's even started joining in the "Daily chat" sticking her nose in everywhere, with Baa Baa black sheep and Tracy throwing in the odd remark. Definitely up to no good but to all the regulars there she just looks such an idiot with her pictures of her perfect family that we've all seen so many times before.
Sal, hope you and your soon to be Grandchild are doing well, the time is flying so quickly, he/she will soon be putting in an appearance, when is the baby due?
Well must dash as have to do the weekly shop before we head back to hospital to hopefully pick Dawn up.

2Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 am

maz

maz
Admin

AW BLESS YA DARLIN EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR JOHN,S APPOINTMENT LUV GLAD TO HEAR YOUR A BIT BETTER BLOODY VERTIGO IS A NIGHTMARE THO HOPE THEY CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING FOR IT XX WHAT A LOT FOR DAWN TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BUT HOPEFULLY ONCE SHES HOME SHE WILL COME ON IN LEAPS & BOUNDS NICE TO KNOW YOUR OK LUV THATS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW XXX I love you I love you XXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 am

Babs 1

Oh Linda it's so nice to hear from you. Poor you dizziness isn't funny. Fingers crossed for John that he gets good news.
Poor Dawn, but oh god Linda that sounds like the op I had for the same reason. I only had one toe done and had a new porcelain bone fitted. Worst thing I ever had done, I just swapped one set of problems for another. I truely hope Dawns op goes better than mine and that they haven't been near the nerves. Has she had a new bone or did they make it floppy or stiff?
Sending you all huge (((((((((((((((HUGS ))))))))))))))))) cos it sounds like you all need em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 am

SallyDee

Bloody hell, just revisited this to catch up on comments to find mine HAS GONE Question Question And it was the first reply too. so god knows where it went to Suspect
So, to repeat what I said the first time .....
Linda, I am so glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself lovey - I am quite sure that most of what you have been suffering from has been primarlily caused by stress, and as things stay settled for John, your dad learns to live reasonably contentedly without your mum, and you get used to not having your uncle (?) around, but still hold happy memories in your heart of him, you will slowly begin to feel better in yourself. Just take each day as it comes - it took way over a year to knock you right back, it will take as long and longer to restore your faith in life lovey I love you I hope all goes well with John when he goes for his next check up and that he too, continues going from strength to strengh.
Poor Dawn, it's horrible when you can't get about because of pain your feet - they are almost as bad as teeth for causing a totally unnecessary fuss and rediculouse amounts of pain affraid affraid I hope she is feeling much better by now and her mobility much restored ..... tell her to just take it easy and enjoy being pampered by mum for a bit Wink
Hope you are all much improved since I wrote something similar to this at the weekend lovey - and I hope the "post gremlin" doesn't get this one too lol! lol! lol! Much love to you all I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

5Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 am

maz

maz
Admin

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes WHERE DID IT GO SALLY LUV I READ IT XXXXX
I love you

6Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 am

Tillymint

Gobbled-up by the gremlins Maz ! Sometimes I'm half way through a reply on here when I get thrown off and have to start again. Dawn is getting on ok, still a bit unsteady on her feet, only to be expected, but she seems ok in herself and is enjoying being pampered, mainly by John as I'm at work during the day. She has an appointment in just over a weeks time to have her stitches out, so she may be more comfortable after that.
Babs I do hope her operation has gone ok, and that she doesn't have all the awful trouble you've had with yours. She had a cheilectomy where the bony growth has been removed and hopefully she will have more movement there, but she hasn't had it fused.
Lost the plot today, turned up for a dentists appointment, oly to find I was a year out, it was last years appointment ! So have to go again on the 25th when my real appointment is ! Oh we'll, better than being late I suppose ! Xxxx

7Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 am

SallyDee

Better news on Dawn then lovey, smashing cheers cheers I turned up for an interview once - a week early affraid affraid They were really snotty about it, but didn't matter in the long run because they never did open up the "new office" that I was applying to manage - they just went bust instead lol! lol! lol! LOVE karma when it works in time for you appreciate it Wink xxxxxx

8Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:36 am

maz

maz
Admin

glad to hear Dawn is churpy luv hope all goes well with stitches out pmsl at you going a year early neaded that laff Razz Razz Razz Laughing I love you xx

9Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:07 am

Babs 1

Think we have all turned up on the wrong dat at one time or another LOL.
Glad to hear Dawn is improving and getting pampered. Linda it's not the same op as mine so I really hope she's ok with it. I opted for a new bone in mine cos I didn't fancy the fused thing, I thought it would be worse if it was stiff. My other toe has gone the same but I am sticking with it they aren't getting their paws on me again.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

10Brief update Empty Re: Brief update Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 am

maz

maz
Admin

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum