Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update from Linda

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update from Linda Empty Update from Linda Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 am

Babs 1

I had an email from Linda today, poor lass is having to bear so much, I wish she was nearer so we could give her our support and a huge hug. Life isn't being kind to her and her family right now.
Maz did you send her the link for here love cos she said she couldn't get on RR and I wasn't sure if you told her.
Here's what she sent me as she would like you all to know.

Hi Babs,

Thank you for thinking of us both, sorry not to have got back to you before now, but life has been such a nightmare this last month.
Got home late Thursday evening and am still playing catch-up.
John's operation went very well, he was able to have keyhole surgery for his lung and so recovery has been very much quicker
than if they'd had to cut him right open. As he says now he's firing on three cylinders instead of four ! We had an appointment at Aintree
the day before we came home, and they want to operate on his thyroid asap, we think he will be back under the knife within the month.
This next op will be 7-8 hours and really is fraught with difficulties and danger, but we have no option other than to be positive and
hope for the best.
My mum died while we were away, John was in hospital and she died on Friday 13th April. I went over at very short notice a week
before John went into hospital to look after her, she was just 3 weeks from being diagnosed with bowel cancer to dying from it.
It has been an absolute nightmare, she suffered so much and we felt so helpless, but my sister and I did all we could for her. I'd always
believed that no matter what, symptoms and pain could be controlled but that just wasn't the case with Mum, and she just did not
deserve to suffer the way she did. The only blessing was that it was quite quick, but believe me, not really quick enough. It was such
a nightmare as John was in hospital, and when I was with him I was fretting over not being with Mum and vive versa, just felt as if I was being
torn in two. The travelling was difficult too, about an hour by car from Mum's to the hospital and then an hour back again, sleeping on
an airbed on the floor at night. I don't think I've let go yet at all, am still in coping mode and trying to get on with things, but I know at some
stage I will have to let go and start grieving.
Anyhow, that's it all in a nutshell, can't seem to get onto RR is there something wrong with it or has the plug been pulled ? Please feel free
to let everyone know whats been happening, and thanks once again for thinking of us,

Much love,

Linda xxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Update from Linda Empty Re: Update from Linda Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

AngelSue

Oh Babs poor Linda, isn't life such a shit full of all the stress on one family bless her.

Well I've lost all contact with her. Please send her my love, and I don't spose there is But if I can do anything at all then I would do my best to try tell her Hun I really mean it.

Bloody hell Linda has had so much going on ever since I can remember.

Xxxxx

3Update from Linda Empty Re: Update from Linda Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:14 am

maz

maz
Admin

OMG IVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT HER I PMD HER ON RR A FEW TIMES IM SO SAD TO HEAR THIS NEWS WAS HOPING FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE WELL JOHN IS DOING WELL AFTER HIS OP BUT HAVING TO CONTEND WITH ALL THAT IS AWFUL GOD LUV HER I HAVENT GOT HER EMAIL BUT YOU CAN ASK HER TO JOIN US SHE IS A LOVELY WOMAN & I THINK THE GIRLS WOULD AGREE IT WOULD BE LOVELY TO HAVE HER JOIN US TO LET HER KNOW WWE ARE HERE FOR HER XXXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4Update from Linda Empty Re: Update from Linda Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:33 am

Babs 1

I have given her your messages girls and gave her the link for here. I have no doubt she will arrive when she can.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

5Update from Linda Empty Re: Update from Linda Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 am

maz

maz
Admin

THANK YOU HUNNY XXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum