Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

any more news from linda ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1any more news from linda ?  Empty any more news from linda ? Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 am

maz

maz
Admin

anybody heard anything from linda yet xxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

2any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm

SallyDee

I've not heard anything - not seen her anywhere else either - lets hope no news is good news, and they are just recovering from their last journey and that all is still on track for John's recovery Very Happy I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

3any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

maz

maz
Admin

luv n hugs to them both xxx

4any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:05 am

Babs 1

I haven't heard anything either. It's been a hard time for them and all the extra traveling won't help. I'm sure she will be on when she's ready.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

5any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:31 am

maz

maz
Admin

YEA BABS YOUR RGT SHE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE WHEN SHE IS READY XXXXX

6any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:50 am

Tillymint

I'm back ! We're both absolutely exhausted but ok. John has had a hard time of it, he's really wiped out form Boeing off his thyroid tablets for a month, and the treatment itself. Hs been down the doctors today as he's picked up a chest infection and is also feeling very sick. He was getting injections in his stomach for the sickness when he was in he hopsital, but obviously those have stopped now, so hope the tablets from the dr can sort him out. I'm just worn out from all the travelling and the stress, but was back at work today, had to show willing !
We have been told John has two areas of uptake, so hopefully the radio-iodine will " seek and destroy " the ************ cells and that will be an end to it. It won't be until December that they will scan him again, and so have been told we can go on our hols all being well and they will see us again when we are back.
Poor John must be glowing in the dark, he's not allowed near any children or pregnant women for three weeks, and can't have his hair cut for three weeks either.
We had a few problems coming home on the boat, the hopsital had booked us in the Premium lounge which is normally nice and quite..... But because it is the start of the Manx Grand Prix bike races, the boat was heaving and the premium loung was full of kids. We explained that we couldn't stay there and John showed them his "yellow card" explaining his treatment and eventually they moved us to the Exectutive lounge! You can't even buy a ticket to sit in there it's so bloody exclusive, members only, by annual subscription! Anyhow we were shown through to this beautiful lounge with panoramic windows all round and about 75 reclining leather seats, sofas table etc, a vast space, with just 2 people in it....how the other half live! Anyhow we had a comfortable crossing being waited on hand and foot by the stewards, while the rest of the boat was like a cattle truck, we were very lucky!
So that's where we are now, still playing a waiting game, but at least we have a break now, have finally chucked all our suitcases, hold alas, backpacks etc back out of sight in the cupboard under the stairs for a while, so glad to see back of them all !
Onwards and upwards now, just hope the pills kick in for John soon and he gets his strength back, thatnk you all for your love and support ! Xxxxx

7any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 am

SallyDee

All good huni, all good bounce bounce bounce No wonder you are both exhausted (despite the Executive lounge Wink - now you know what royalty feels like lol) .... anyway, I diverse - you need to have some quiet "us" time and get a grip on what used to be normality in your house - poor John'd semi exclusion from the rest of the world might actualy just do you a favour and stop lots of visitors beating a path to your door untill you have had time to rest up. Its excellent news that you will be able to go on your "extra special" cruise too - and something for John to aim for. I'm sure he will still have good and bad days, and you will both worry if something falls outside of what you are expecting to happen - but trust in whoever has been watching over you all this time, and the path to wellness will get easier as you walk along it together.
Keep smiling huni - you have done REALLY WELL sunny Sending you both continued loving support, and you know where I am if you ever need me lovey flower Love n hugs I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxxxxxx

8any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 am

Babs 1

It's lovely to hear from you Linda, it's been a drain on both your systems and a nice cruise will be much welcome me thinks. I do hope the tablets work for John it's awful feeling sick all the time poor man. He has been through so much and I am so pleased he is responding to his treatment. You my dear friend have been his rock and have been through so much with him. Nice that you got some peace and quiet on your journey home, now that you have a rest from running backwards and forwards you will be able to breath again and plan your much needed holiday.Sending you both much needed (((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

9any more news from linda ?  Empty Re: any more news from linda ? Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:29 am

maz

maz
Admin

cheers cheers cheers whoo hoo your home brilliant luv yust you both take care rest as much as you can everything is onwards & upwards now im so chuffed for you both pauly says brilliant lol ive been keeping him updated so pleased darlin xxxx I love you I love you I love you xxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum