Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good news at last !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good news at last ! Empty Good news at last ! Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:50 am

Tillymint

Went back to see another doctor, and thankfully my ear infection has cleared up with the sledgehammer dose of antibiotics that I've been taking. He checked me over thoroughly and put me through a series of head movement whilst lying down to check for dizziness. I am still dizzy in certain positions but am not too bad now, and thankfully have been given the all clear to go on the cruise. The only problem might be if it's rough, as being dizzy already might make me worse than normal, but he's given me more tablets and told me to go and enjoy myself!
I thoroughly intend too !! Just going to upload some pictures for you now, have got one of my wibbly wobbly trainers just for you Maz and Babs, and some of my outfit for our "renewal of vows" ceremony.Don't know what day we're having that on yet, it's not arranged until we get on board. Am sooooo looking forward to it all now, leave the island on 27th October, to stay with sis and see my Dad, then off to Southampton on 1st November, then en route to the Caribbean yea !

2Good news at last ! Empty Re: Good news at last ! Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:57 am

Babs 1

Linda thats the best news ever. You both need this cruise and I have no doubt at all that you will enjoy every minute of it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO something good at last.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

3Good news at last ! Empty Re: Good news at last ! Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:30 am

maz

maz
Admin

Whoo hoo yippi so excited for ya both darlin cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball drunken drunken drunken drunken king queen of the cruise flower flower I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4Good news at last ! Empty Re: Good news at last ! Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

SallyDee

Oh Linda that is really lovely news - both about your improving health and about the cruise - go and get packing and have the most WONDERFUL holiday guys I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum