Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got home last night ..........

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Got home last night .......... Empty Got home last night .......... Mon May 20, 2013 10:19 am

Babs 1

Cliff came home on Thursday to look after Scott as his dad was back at work Friday, he said I could stay until Saturday to keep our Pauline company. Had a lovely time and now I have to get ready for the next one LOL which is next Monday. This one is for Scott but it will be nice to be away with Claire and family. I still have to start rooting Amelia's big head but have decided not to do coco Malu so it's less pressure on me. Got to see the nurse in the morning for results on my 2nd chest X-ray and then on Tuesday for a breathing test. Oh life is such fun ............NOT.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Got home last night .......... Empty Re: Got home last night .......... Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 pm

SallyDee

Glad you are finally enjoying some time for you and Cliff after all the years of bringing up the family, Babs flower I do miss seeing you about all the same Shocked ..... but you so deserve this down time now, so you go and enjoy yourself and we'll all be waiting to hear all about Scott's escapades when you get back lol! lol! lol!
Just get done what you can for the show - no point in it becoming just something to stress over ! Hope all your medical stuff goes well and you get a big tick to carry on enjoying yourself Wink
Off to have a look at what else you have posted my friend Very Happy I love you I love you I love you xxxx

3Got home last night .......... Empty Re: Got home last night .......... Tue May 21, 2013 1:35 am

Babs 1

Well the good news is the dark mass they found on my X-ray was a shadow from one of my ribs can't remember how she explained it cos it was all double Dutch to me but something like a distended rib.
The bad news is she fitted me in for the breathing test and said I am asthmatic and has given me an inhaler.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4Got home last night .......... Empty Re: Got home last night .......... Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

SallyDee

Think you might have got off with the better of the 2 possibilities Babs Wink
Being asthmatic is st least something that's livable with with - but those fags oughta go huni Sad
So very glad your health check was much better than it might have been - you just look after yourself now my friend I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

5Got home last night .......... Empty Re: Got home last night .......... Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 am

maz

maz
Admin

whoo hoo that's good I agree with sally tho you would be a lot better without the weeds I love you so glad you had a nice time & had good chill out just think 3 weeks whoo hoo xxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum