Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm back !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm back ! Empty I'm back ! Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 am

Tillymint

Got back late last night after a very nice calm sea crossing. My Uncle's funeral was so sad - it was held at the same place as my Mum's was and my Dad got so upset. It was also very sad to meet up with the rest of the family again, we seem to be disappearing at a rate of knots. Met up with my three cousins and we said we must try and meet up again in happier circumstances.
Went to the hospital on Thursday for John to have his radioactive cocktail and then returned on Friday for his full body scan. This was CLEAR, and was the best Christmas present EVER ! We are so lucky, and although he's not out of the woods yet, they will just keep an eye on him now with regular blood tests and we don't have to go back for three months. We are both over the moon and it hasn't really sunk in properly yet, but. Just feel as if we've won the lottery ! Poor John is wiped out at the moment as he had to be off his thyroid tablets for two weeks before the scan, but he will hopefully be better in time for Xmas.
Still playing catch up from everything, but will try and get holiday photos on sometime, but now trying to get ready for the best Christmas ever ! Just wanted to thank you all for all your love and support borough out the year,you've all been the best ! Xxxx

2I'm back ! Empty Re: I'm back ! Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:41 am

maz

maz
Admin

WHOO HOO cheers cheers cheers cheers bom drunken drunken Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing king rendeer santa XXXXXXXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3I'm back ! Empty Re: I'm back ! Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:44 am

maz

maz
Admin

WAS THAT EXCITED FOR YOU I FORGOT TO SAY OVER THE MOON FOR YA HUNNY HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST XMAS EVER XXXXXXXXX I love you

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4I'm back ! Empty Re: I'm back ! Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:53 pm

SallyDee

Just a very quick one to say that I am OVER THE MOON at your news Linda cheers cheers cheers
You have both been through so much this year, but now the worst is behind you and you really have something to celebrate this Christmas bounce bounce bounce
Just off to work, but your news will definitely have put a spring in my step this morning huni sunny SO SO SO happy for you both flower Lots o love and MAHOOSIVE hugs I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum