Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Went back to the doctors yesterday.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Went back to the doctors yesterday. Empty Went back to the doctors yesterday. Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Tillymint

Made the appointment a week ago as I had a funny feeling that this wasn't going to clear up any time soon. When I saw him two weeks ago he gave me a handout all about the vertigo, and it mentioned a manoeuvre that could be performed in the drs surgery, which could move the crystals in my ear that are causing the dizziness to another place in the ear where they won't bother me, and this should stop all the symptoms. So I thought I'd ask him to do this manoeuvre on me, and he said he was very sorry but he didn't have the time to do it, but to go home and google it and try it myself ! Felt like saying shall I follow it up with the DIY brain surgery ! Anyhow, it seems as if it is probably something else causing my symptoms as when I mentioned that my symptoms were worse on my left side and that my ear felt blocked, he said he'd better have a look in it. Whilst getting his ear scope thing ready he said that in 99 out of a 100 cases the ear would look perfectly normal and then he said oh, er , um, yes oh dear that's not right ! Apparently my eardrum is very inflamed and bulging and he thinks there is fluid and infection behind the eardrum. So am on massive doses of antibiotics and anti sickness tablets for the effects of the antibiotics. I have to see him in 10 days time, he has signed me off work for another 2 weeks and has said that if I'm no better I might have to cancel the cruise ! At which point I nearly lost it, explained what we'd been through this year and how we wouldn't be able to go again if we had to cancel because of the insurance difficulties with John, so he just said we'd have to wait and see and hope for the best......arghh !
Today I am off to hospital for ultrasound on my knee, I can't walk far without pain, and they think there is a cyst there, just shoot me now !

2Went back to the doctors yesterday. Empty Re: Went back to the doctors yesterday. Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:46 pm

SallyDee

Oh bloody hell Linda - and here we were thinking you had come out of the woods lovey Sad
I don't know what to say except your ear should have been looked at better the first time you went to the quack huni - WHY don't doctors look at you properly anymore - diagnosis by osmosis half the time affraid affraid How long untill you go on your cruise ? Trouble is bloody insurance companies are such a pain in the ass these days that if you are receiving any sort of treatment when you start your holiday they can refuse to pay out should you be taken ill outside of the UK Suspect Suspect I HOPE HOPE HOPE your ear clears up quickly now Linda, after the year you have had, and John having managed to come through, it would be SO BLOODY UNFAIR for you not to be able to do this very special cruise now ...... sending you possitive and healing thoughts my dear friend - and fingers crossed you will be on that boat yet I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

3Went back to the doctors yesterday. Empty Re: Went back to the doctors yesterday. Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:07 am

maz

maz
Admin

OMG LINDA ITS 1 THING AFTER ANOTHER HOPE ANTI BIOTICS WORK FAST ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT OVER DO IT AS WHEN I HAD MY AWFUL BITES THAT TURNED TO BIG BLISTERS MY DOC TOLD ME IF I WAS DOING TOO MUCH (AS IF LOL) THEY WOULDNT WORK AS FAST SO TAKE CARE & EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU LUV COULD BE ALL THE STRESS THATS SET IT OFF I love you BIG HUGS XXXXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum