Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message from Babs .......

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message from Babs ....... Empty Message from Babs ....... Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

SallyDee

...... she is still in Spain but can't get on here so mailed me this into PRAISE for me to C&P to the rest of you ..........

Hi Sal, I can't log into chitchat it won't let me.
Just wanted to tell you that this is the first day I have felt ok but after sitting for the evening meal my legs have gone pins and needley again and ache like buggery.
The tablets the doc doubled made ma so ill, badly aching legs feet and all joints back and stomach ache with nausea and my eyes were litterally rolling about in my head. The weather is hot in the sun but cold in the wind. Hotel is brill. We have been to Mijas today for my birthday a lovely little white washed village up in the mountains. Can you copy and paste on our forum for Maz etc to see please. Got to go I only get 10 mins for my 2 euros. Love Babs xxxxx

2Message from Babs ....... Empty Re: Message from Babs ....... Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:46 am

maz

maz
Admin

aw bloody hell hasnt been good for her bless her ive had a few messages from her hope she has flight socks for the plane what a shame for her Sad we love you babs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I love you

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3Message from Babs ....... Empty Re: Message from Babs ....... Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 am

Babs 1

Thankyou for posting this on Sal xxxxx
Maz I did get your texts thankyou xxxxx
Like I said in the post the first 4 days were awful and I really wished that I was at home. You know what they say if your badly the best place is home. Anyway I did get a bit better although the legs have been bad. I hired a scooter and a wheelchair for the stay that cost me 110 euros but was so worth it. I spent a small fortune on spanish fine knit baby wear, nothing new there then LOL.
The last 3 days I had a tummy bug well I think thats what it was so spent most of the 3 days on the bog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! felt as though I had sat in acid my arse was so sore. Embarassed Crying or Very sad Not much of a holiday then but I did enjoy the good days. Smile I will take some pics of the outfits when I have time cos Scott's wanting me to put the christmas stuff up tomorrow as I promised him before we went. We told him we were going to Bridlington LOL. He found out we had gone to Spain cos Claire let it slip but he has been ok with it. He cried the first night at Claires but was ok after that. Cliff wasn't happy at lying to him I think it bothered him A LOT. He said he hated not telling him the truth but knew he would be ok once we had gone. I have some holiday pics and will put them on too later when I have a minute.

Edited to add while we were away Katie passed her driving test first go. She is such an amazing person nothing fazes her. Her mum and dad went to get her a car second hand peugot 305. She couldn't wait to take us for a run in it and came round tonight and took me and Cliff round the block LOL.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4Message from Babs ....... Empty Re: Message from Babs ....... Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 pm

maz

maz
Admin

Aw bless hope you creamed your crack wellAW BLESS YA HOPE YOU HAD CREAM FOR YOUR CRACK TO STOP THE SCAFING Wink Wink bless ya CAN IMAGINE YOU IN THE SHOPS Very Happy BET YOUR SISTERS WERE CARRYING IT ALL CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU BOUGHT IVE NEVER BEEN TO SPAIN SO WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT LOL NGT HUN OR MORNING LOL I love you WELCOME HOME XXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

5Message from Babs ....... Empty Re: Message from Babs ....... Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:56 pm

SallyDee

Welcome home Babs I love you
I have been worried about you - between your odd texts that came through, over a few days, and a line at a time because the 3 mast had come down in the storm, your message via Tinks, and seeing first hand how you suffer with your legs and back pain now, I have been more than a little concerned. So I am just relived to read that not all the holiday was a write off for you, but more that you are back safe and sound at home Very Happy
It was the best idea to hire the mobility aids, and I bet that made all the difference for you. I'm sure your sister's made you feel like a queen on your special birthday too Like a Star @ heaven ..... and of course the shopping is always the best cheers cheers cheers
Can't wait to see pics of both the holiday and of the purchases .... but take your time and catch up with the family and getting Christmas on the way first ..... don't go overdoing it though Wink
Missed you lots, glad you're home my friend I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

6Message from Babs ....... Empty Re: Message from Babs ....... Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:38 am

Babs 1

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I didn't realise just how bad I had got with the walking but it was those bloody tablets and all I kept thinking was I can't end up in the hospital cos I didn't tell the insurance company some of the tablets I was on. LOL. Every time you add a tablet it goes ping up another notch in money. My sisters husband had a heart bypass and has diabetes and god knows what else, when they went to america it cost nearly £500 just for his insurance.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum