Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

MESSAGE FROM PAULY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty MESSAGE FROM PAULY Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

maz

maz
Admin

SALLY PAULY WANTS TO KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MUCH WEDLOCK DONT KNOW SPELLING THO XXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

2MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm

SallyDee

Its Much WENLOCK - Maz - goole that and you should find out quite a lot about the Olympic connection huni

Just wizzing on before work - will catch up properly tonight - spend last night catching up with housework, family and elsewhere, more practicing Babs rooting and crocheting - already better at that and the foundation row is TDF - well, almost lol! lol! lol!

Catch you later my lovlies - missing you too Sad I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxxx

3MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 am

SallyDee

Did Paul Google Much Wenlock, Maz ?
There is an old abbey and there was an active commune of monks until relatively recently. Then of course there is the connection to the modern Olympics and the guy who helped to restart the Olympic Games lived in Much Wenlock and a lot of the underpinning ethics of the Modern Olympics came from him. And of course it is at the head of the Iron Bridge Gorge, which is a World Heritage Sight and birthplace of modern industry - Thomas Telford and all that crew. There is Wenlock Edge too, which is a lond line of cliff face which borders the whole of that side of the Shropshire Plain and hooks up with the Long Mynd (the start of the hills where Trina lives)Wenlock Edge is supposed to be very haunted and they do lots of stuff up there starting at Hollowe'en and working into Christmas. There are some very nice shops and eating houses (look up "The Talbot at Much Wenlock") but it is quite a tiny place and pretty well unspoilt, so none of the big guys which is very refreshing. There is a local market too but I'm not sure what days that's on.
Well, I think that's about all I know, but I'm sure there will be lots more on t'internet and of course Pauly can take a look at it on Google maps !!!
When he doesn't have a 1000 tjhings to do you will have to bring him down for a visit Maz, he'd love it bless him Very Happy I love you I love you xxxxxx

4MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:15 am

maz

maz
Admin

he said oh yes lol whennnnnnnnnnnnnn pmsl & thanx for info xxxxxx I love you is it this tuesday coming im visiting you lol! lol! lol! lol! xxx

5MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am

SallyDee

affraid Wink lol! lol! lol! ....... we'll look at something next year huni - the dear man deserves a break I love you xxxxxx

6MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 am

maz

maz
Admin

WAS ONLY JOKIN LUV lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy WAS JUST THINKIN WE WERE WITH YOU LAST WEEK XX

7MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 am

SallyDee

Heee hee, well we said last year when you came that Paul should come too sometime ... so he can Wink Then you really WILL have to be good affraid No lol! lol! lol! I love you I love you xxxxxx

8MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:53 am

maz

maz
Admin

do you think so lol! lol! xx

9MESSAGE FROM PAULY Empty Re: MESSAGE FROM PAULY Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am

SallyDee

No, not really lol! lol! lol! lol! xxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]