Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

All packed and ready to go !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All packed and ready to go ! Empty All packed and ready to go ! Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 am

Tillymint

Off first thing in the morning to Liverpool on the boat. Staying with my sister until next Thursday when we travel down to Southampton by coach to catch the boat. Will try and get on when I'm at my sisters but probably won't make it once we're at sea as the internet is horrendously expensive. Stopping off in the Azores on the way out to the Caribbean, then we have Barbados, St Marten, Antigua, St Kitts and Tortola, then back home again, stopping off at Madeira on the way back.
Just getting really excited now as it looks like we're actually going to make it !
Don't get up to too much mischief while I'm away and keep my place warm for me, catch you soon, back on island on 25th November!

2All packed and ready to go ! Empty Re: All packed and ready to go ! Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:13 am

maz

maz
Admin

whoo hoo cant belive its came round so fast have fab time & get lots of pics as i wont ever get anywhere like that enjoy yourselves & have a fab ceremony have lovely crossing luv n hugs I love you xxxxxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3All packed and ready to go ! Empty Re: All packed and ready to go ! Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 am

SallyDee

OMG Linda - it really IS going to happen huni affraid bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Have a wonderful time both, and I hope your renewal ceremony is perfect for you both Like a Star @ heaven Take great care of each other, take lots of photos and we'll see you back just in time for the count down to Christmas silent affraid affraid
Lots o love and big hugs to you both I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

4All packed and ready to go ! Empty Re: All packed and ready to go ! Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:47 am

Babs 1

Fabulous fabulous news Linda. I hope you have a brilliant time as you both deserve this holiday.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]