Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feeling rough rough rough !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Feeling rough rough rough ! Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:01 am

Tillymint

Went to Drs today and have been signed off for a week. Started to feel dizzy on Sunday and yesterday, then overnight got really really bad to the extent I thought I was going to pass out, despite the fact I was lying in bed. Also a nice dose of nausea to accompany my spinning world for good measure ! Have got tablets but at the moment they are just making m e incredibly drowsy and I feel as if I'm on LSD or something as I keep hallucinating ! Hope they start to stop the symptoms or I'll be stopping them ! Dr thinks its an inner ear infection which should sort itself out within a week or so.
Had a lovely day with Dad on Friday, although it was touch and go if we were gong to meet up, as he was so down about it, but when I got off the boat on Friday he was much better and so I did get to see him. Took him out to lunch at an Italian place locally then we went into Southport for a look round the shops and then back to his house later in the afternoon. My sister Sue came and picked me up from Dads and I stayed the night there.
Dawn came over on the Saturday just on a day trip and we met up in Liverpool and shopped until we dropped, well Dawn did, oh boy she can shop for England !
I managed to get a dress for when we hopefully go away on he cruise as we are hopefully going to renew our vows. I am really pleased with it, it's just what I wanted, but I was beginning to despair, Dawn had me trying on about 50 dresses and they were all wrong, but as soon as I tried this one on I knew it was just right for me. Will try and take a picture for you when I'm feeling better.xxx

2Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:06 am

Babs 1

Sorry to hear you are poorly Linda. Inner ear infections do affect your balance. Sounds like your pills are like some I'm supposed to take they make you feel drunk. Hopefully you will soon feel better.

Your weekend sounds brilliant meeting with all your family. I can just imagine your face trying on all those dresses LOL. What a smashing thing to do to renew your vows so romantic.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

3Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

SallyDee

Awww, huni, I hope you are feeling better by now - it's about time you got some slack cut, its not been the best of years for you my friend I love you
I'm glad your day went OK with your dad though - I think all the "firsts" are the hardest as all your memories of times past include our loved lost ones - but I'm sure he was very gratefull to have his daughters to help him face this first of a year of "firsts" - bless him I love you
What a lovely thing to be doing on your cruise - renewing your vows bounce bounce Can't wait to see pics of the dress, and of course pics of the "event" on board .... and as Babs says, very romantic. Bless Dawn, she really wants to make sure your special event is as perfect as possible - and Liverpool is one helluva size city to go on a major shopping spree in lol. But exceedingly GOOD shopping there - when Chris was at Uni in Liverpool it was one of my great joys to go shopping when visiting him (and made up for having to clean a bathroom in a house occupied by 4 students affraid affraid lol) When do you go huni ? and where about swill you be when you renew your vows ? Let us know the date you will be doing it to so that we can all think about you and John and wish you the very best sunny sunny
Hope you are on the road to recovery by now huni - or if not that you have some medication that doesn't make you feel like an extra in a Beatles film !!!
Take care, much love to you and to John (hope he is continuing with a great recovery and is well ) I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

4Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 am

maz

maz
Admin

Bloomin eck luv Sad hope you are feeling better by now great news about you seeing dad glad that went well things can only get better WHOO HOO NEW DRESS RENEW VOWS ALL SOUNDS GOOOD I love you XXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

5Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Tillymint

still feeling awful, went back to Drs today for another sick note which I have to collect tomorrow. He said it would take at least a week to clear up, but still feeling just as dizzy as ever, the room spins around and I feel as if I'm going to pass out. Will be back at the drs later this week if things don't improve, sorry for not being around much, been in bed most days xxx

6Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:27 am

Babs 1

Awwwww Linda sorry your still no better, it's rotten being badly. Lets hope it soon passes and your back on your feet. Sending you big ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

7Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 am

SallyDee

Bless you lovey - hope you are feeling a whole lot better very soon I love you ...... wondered where you were though - miss you when you're not around Sad Neutral I love you I love you xxxxx

8Feeling rough rough rough !  Empty Re: Feeling rough rough rough ! Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 am

maz

maz
Admin

aw sorry to hear your not feeling any better hope you do by end of the week have you tried taking pills on a ngt i do that with one of my pills or i wouldnt be able to do things I love you xxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum