Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooker saga part 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cooker saga part 2  Empty Cooker saga part 2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 am

Tillymint

Well, while we were away last week, Dawn got in touch with the project manager for the gas conversion project and told him what had happened with me. She knew him slightly as she was involved with laying the gas pipeline on the island, she was involved in making sure the environment was restored to its natural beauty after the pipeline had been laid. Anyhow she said that I had been very disappointed not to have got a new cooker after I'd been promised one. So last Wednesday he gave me a call. I told him the whole story and said I was very disappointed as I had been looking forward to a new cooker, and they have agreed that if we get the work top altered so they cooker will fit, they will supply and fit the cooker of my choice free of charge.
So I am chuffed to fluffies,, we are just waiting for the kitchen fitter to come and have a look, then we will have to wait a few weeks before he has the time to alter it, but hopefully within about a month or so I should have my new cooker! Result ! Don't think I would have got there without Dawns help, she looks after her Mum bless her !

2Cooker saga part 2  Empty Re: Cooker saga part 2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:15 am

SallyDee

Awww, she does too doesn't she chick bounce bounce
WOW, what a great suprise to great you on your return though huni cheers cheers do you know which one you are going to choose yet ? YEY YEY YEY, the cakes will be on you next Linda - looking forward to seeing pictures of your brand spanking new toy installed in time for Christmas dinner santa geek drunken bounce bounce bounce xxxxxx

3Cooker saga part 2  Empty Re: Cooker saga part 2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 am

Babs 1

Thats brilliant news for you Linda, I'm glad one of us is getting somewhere xxxxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]