Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

The show was brilliant

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The show was brilliant Empty The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:53 am

Babs 1

Got back around 1.30 pm and I would like to say we had an absolutely brilliant time. Thankyou to all the girls who made my sister feel so welcome she enjoyed it so much and can't wait for the next one.
The show wasn't as busy as usual but I was soooooo lucky to sell 6 babies and could have done with securicor LOL. Lyn didn't sell many baskets and was on the lookout for a tiny baby for her grandaughter Angel so I gave her my monkey, it was the least I could do as she manned the stall everytime we went outside for a ciggy. I think it's the first time I have seen Maz so relaxed and we had so many laughs.
My sister said everyone was so friendly and she thinks you are all great.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:34 am

SallyDee

Oh WOW Babs affraid ..... 6 babies !!!!! Fantastic hun cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
I am soooo glad you all had a good time - and not before time after the horrible atmosphere's of the last few, but thank God we have moved on now and Maz already said in a text she had had a fab time bounce bounce bounce That was lovely that your sis felt welcome and included Babs, cos there's nothing worse than being on the edge of a crowd and feeling out of it. And a great help for you that she is going next time and looking forward to it, not just doing it to help Very Happy How did Angel do ?
Oh I've missed you all being about, but you're back now ..... and next June Beth and I ARE comming for the whole show, its already decided. Dont know about October because of the ozzie thing, but defo next year - should I survive that long Wink
Put your feet up now Mrs G and have a well desrved rest, and I'll wait to hear reports from the others too bounce bounce bounce
Good to have you back Babs I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxxx

3The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 am

Babs 1

Thanks Sal, I'm not sure how Angel did. With packing the stall up I missed her as we were the last out apart from the SR room. Thats the only drawback with having a stall we seem to miss out on things. We had a party night on Saturday with games etc. We all ended up in Tanya's room and there were so many big people on the bed it bloody well broke and we couldn't stop laughing.

4The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 am

Babs 1

Forgot to add, I won't get a lot of rest Sal because now I have to concentrate on finishing Scott's bedroom and I told him if I sold 1 doll he could have a new bed LOL.

5The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 am

maz

maz
Admin

WAS SP RELAXED & FRIENDLY THINK WE ALL ENJOYED IT OMG YEA I WAS IN HYSTERICS THERE WAS A GIRL CALLED HOPE & HER & HER HUBBY WEIGH ABOUT 40 STONE BETWEEN THEM PLUS 3 OTHERS WE WERE ALL LAUGHING I SAID DONT THINK THIS BED WAS MADE FOR A TON PMSL BRILLIANT THE ONES IN THE NEXT ROOM HAD SAID THERE WAS Laughing Laughing Laughing A LOT OF NOISE IN THE NEXT ROOM THINK IT WAS A PARTY CANT REMEMBER HOW MANY SUE SOLD BUT IT WAS A FEW I HELPED HER SET UP & SELL ON SUNDAY X X X

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

6The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

SallyDee

Sounds like it was a great show altogther cheers cheers I'll get all the first hand gossip off Maz when I ring her, but Babs, don't you go overdoing it in Scott's room, remember if you'd had a crap show you wouldn't be doing his room, so take it easy as you can young lady - OK Wink I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

7The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:42 am

AngelSue

cheers Here I am always last haha, don't mean to be rude at all xxx

A lovely time had by all , girls. Sat night was a lovely meal, OMG apart from me having to get on all fours to clamber in to the mini bus pmsl, SHAAAA UP BABS lol! We had a lovely reborn baby shower with gifts and a lovely cake, followed by party games lots of fun and laughs, followed by a party back to Tanya's room where it was hilarious when the bed broke lol pmsl now when zi think of it.

The balloon release was beautiful , I'm so pleased we all had such a great time.

Aww Babs I'm soo pleased you had great sales babe, and Scott gets to have his new bed and bedroom, it's scary walking about with all that money lol. I only sold four, but I'm not moaning, I was lucky to just sell the fourth as we were packing up cheers No
I do feel so sad for the girls that didn't sell anything. I sold a few clothes and bits and bobs too!

Sally and Beth you we're greatly missed by all and I'm soo pleased you will both be there next year. Love n hugs to you all xxxx

8The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:26 am

maz

maz
Admin

YEA IT WAS LOVELY SUE NICE TO SEE HAPPY FACES FOR THE WHOLE TIME Very Happy I love you ALL REALLY MISSED OTHERS BUT THEY WERE MISSED CANT WAIL TILL WERE ALL TOGETHER XXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

9The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:49 am

Babs 1

OMG Angel I forgot about the frigging taxi nearly peed meself laughing. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well done on your sales 4 is good cos a lot didn't sell anything. We made a killing between us.

10The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 am

SallyDee

ANGEL ...... how lovely to see you girl Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers Well done on your sales too - shame you had to take some home but knowing your reputation those babes will soon have new mummies anyway I love you I love you I love you
Gonna get all the gossip and gen from Maz tomorrow when I ring her, so I'll hear all about you all breaking beds and crawling into taxis lol! lol!
Yep, next year Beth and I will DEFINATLEY be there ..... and for thw whole 3 nights too bounce bounce Cant wait already Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

11The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 am

Babs 1

Maz wasn't in our taxi Sal. When it came there was no step to get in. It was a mini bus and I just managed to cock my leg in but couldn't get up. My sister pushed from the back LOL and as I got up me legs nearly caved in under me.
Angel tried to climb in and she couldn't get her leg in at all so she climbed in on her knees and crawled in. I'm killing myself laughing as I type this cos it was so funny and I can still see her. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

12The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

SallyDee

How the bloody hell did we all get so old and cronked out that we cant even climb into a mini bus affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Bet the driver wondered what the hell he'd picked up Babs lol! lol! lol! flower xxxxxxx

13The show was brilliant Empty Re: The show was brilliant Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm

AngelSue

lol! lol! lol! PMSL girls what are we like hahaha, Babs me too can't stop laughing when I think about it, I'm glad it was going before a drink as what would that of looked like, we would av both looked pd out of our heads,lmao

It was soo painful to try and get me leg any higher lol! Sal the driver didn't even come round, he was a maniac slinging us round corners like sterling bloody moss, I couldn't even get me seat belt on, Maz meself and Babs had to sloes off the seats to get out hahaha

So glad you will be there next time xxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]