Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peterboro Show

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peterboro Show Empty Peterboro Show Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:32 am

SallyDee

Girls, I wont be able to make the show. The thought of that drive on my own makes me ill, i just cant do it, and now I'm furious with myself for being such a friggin wimp about driving Embarassed If i had known how this year was going to pan out I would have booked an overnight room and come on the train or bus, but you just can't predict how things will turn out can you ?
!
Anyway, the very best of luck to Babs and Angel on their stalls, come back with your pockets full of pennies girls. Have a great social time too, and i will be missing you like crazy. NEXT year I am coming overnight, and thats for certain drunken
So have fun, stay safe, and say hello to anyone there who knows me. I'll keep the home fires burning here till you are all back, and ill be waiting to see pics and hear all the gossip, so make sure you keep your ears to the ground and get lots - especialy about what the Cradle are doing next scratch
Take care my friends, and have fun. Missing you already Neutral Sad I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

2Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:40 am

Babs 1

Awwwwwwwwww Sal Thats so sad I was so looking forward to seeing you. Sad Sad Sad
Lyn is driving down on her own and I told her we would look out for her, bearing in mind we will probably be setting off 2 or 3 hours after her. LOL I'm a bit anxious of the drive down but from what I remembered when Claire went last time it was straight forward enough. Fingers crossed. Maz I will ring you when we are approaching the hotel, I will be ringing Lyn too. If anyones there when Lyn arrives could you please help her to unload (no kids) LOL.
I just have to iron Scott's uniform for Monday jump in the bath in the morning and Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo I'm ready at last. I THINK LOL

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

3Peterboro Show Empty PB Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Bethstanding

Sal next year we will both go and stay a couple of nights, could do it that way but could not have gone from Shrewsbury to Pb and back in one dayxxBeth

4Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am

SallyDee

That's a date then Beth huni, if I had known how this year was going to work out I could have gone to the show and stayed over anyway, but its just been one of those times when I haven't known if I was coming or going till I arrived Shocked . We'll get ourselves sorted out and booked in when the others do Beth WOOOOO HOOOOO I love you bounce bounce bounce xxxxxxx

5Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 am

maz

maz
Admin

WELL YOU WERE MISSED & I TOLD EVERY1 THAT ASKED THAT YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT THEM XXXX Razz

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

6Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 am

SallyDee

And I was huni, so thank you I love you Sorry not replied to your text hun thought I'd ring you for a catch up when you have recovered tomorrow instead - is that OK ? I love you I love you xxxxxx

7Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

maz

maz
Admin

BRILLIANT MWAAA IM OFF TO BED NOW I love you ALL X

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

8Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:23 am

SallyDee

Night night lovey - sweet dreams I love you xxxxxx

9Peterboro Show Empty Re: Peterboro Show Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 am

maz

maz