Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is my reply to Maz's post only I clicked new topic LOL doh!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Babs 1

It will be brill Maz, Lyn's as easy going as we are. I booked 2 twin rooms 1 for you and Lyn and 1 for me and our Pauline. I have requested that they be on the ground floor no stairs and she has noted it down. I think it will be like the other hotel you can request it but it doesn't guarantee you get it lol. Anyway Maz this hotel is only 2 floors where the other is 4. In October at the last show we had a ride over to this hotel and the Marriot. They are both across from one another but this one is a lot cheaper. Cathy said she had got cheap rate at the Marriot for £70 per night B+B but we get 2 nights B+B for £50.50p admitted its only continental breakfast but reading on the website they have now started to add scrambled egg, beans and I think it was sausage to the menu oh and there is always toast. The £70 at the Marriot is only for Saturday night so the Sunday night will be a lot higher. Looking forward to it now so much so it's given me a kick up the arse to get something done. I finished rooting Esme Diddy Jacobsen who will be a bundle baby she is now drying on the radiator, Seraphena is ready to root and florian is still waiting to be finished painting. I might do Welcome back Taylor as that's a small one.
Oh I forgot to say Maz I asked the receptionist at the Express if we needed to book a table at the Harvester and she said she didn't think so as it has a quick turn over. I might ring them and see later but I'm waiting to see if Jacs and Millie are going.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

SallyDee

I went to the Holiday Express by mistake the very first time I went to the PB show .... while I was waiting for directions to be printed (OMG, pre satnav days lol) they gave me a complimentary coffee and were really pleasant. The reception was big, airy and very clean - bit sparse as motel type hotels are, but certainly nothing at all wrong with it. The loos were very clean too Wink The Harvester is right next door - closer then the eatery is to the big Holiday Inn so you won't need taxis to get you there and back again. My only concern really is that very busy road you will have to cross to get to the showground - and that you won't be able to pop shopping back to the rooms easily either. But then you can leave all your goodies behind the stalls and just make one journey when you are done.
It will be what you make it girls, and as we are VERY GOOD at having a good time, it will be great cheers cheers cheers ..... glad you are all sorted out now and that you have your mojo back Babs .... looking forward now to seeing pics of your WIP babies ready for the show I love you I love you xxxx

Babs 1

I put £50.50 but forgot that's what it's costing us each, it's £101 per room for 2 nights lol. Haven't woken up yet and Scott didn't have any clothes on at 20 minutes to 9 grrrrrrrr. Claire's picks him and his grandad up at quarter to, anyway he's gone now lol. Sal the express is on the same side of the road as the entrance to the show ground it's the Marriot that's at the other side. Like you say it isn't on site like the other place but we decided to give it a go this time and if we don't like it we won't do that one again. If we are desperate to get back up to the express I'm sure one of them will nip back in the car. My concern is that you can't nip and make a cuppa, I have asked for electric on the stall but anything you use has to have a PAT certificate. I will have to look into how much it costs for one of those for my kettle just more bloody expense. I ain't paying £2 a cup like at the other hotel I will make a bloody flask up if I have to.

SallyDee

Oh I'm glad the hotel and showground are on the same side of the road Babs .... it's such a busy trunk road Rolling Eyes I had visions of you lot either being squashed or of our Maz strolling out and stopping the traffic with her stick like a looly pop lady, while all the rest of you hobbled across lol
PAT testing is easy to get from any qualified electrician who does it it Babs - most of them charge about £2.50 for an odd item or two ..... but - and you need to look at the regs to check this out if its still current legislation - if you have a NEW item, and the receipt for it (I think the receipt only covers for 6 months), then you don't need a PAT test certificate. The cheap end of kettles are SO cheap, it might be more cost effective to just buy a new one.
I think there will be a very different atmosphere at the new show, but I'm sure it will be fun, as it always is meeting up with old, and like minded, friends ... and it might even be busier and everyone's sales increase .... which can only be for the good cheers cheers cheers xxxxxxx

maz

maz
Admin

whoo getting in the mode now was down at weekend but im back up now went to docs yesterday about my back there sending me to another hosp for different types of phisio they do different types so will see was very pissed off tho was reading screen from when the last doctor tested me the 1 that said i was imaging my pain he wrote mrs bell is feeling pain where there is none think she needs to see a sycoligist to sort out this matter WTF do they think ive got no pain ? wish they had my body without my morphine cheeky pig i was fumin do the think im going round the bend ? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love you I love you I love you xxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

SallyDee

That's disgraceful that he could put that Maz affraid - you should challenge him on it and ask him to clarify exactly what he meant, and where he believed you didn't have the pain you say you have ..... only thnking that if they start to get the idea you ARE going round the bend and there is no pain apart from in your imagination, it might affect your benefit claim - you know what this bloody govt is like, it you can breath and and out, you can work Suspect Shocked xxxxxxx

maz

maz
Admin

This is back from october Sally ive racked my brains at why he wrote the only thing i can think of is he squeezed my bad knee on the joints & i nearly hit the roof he went to do same to the other 1 & i jumped before he did it as i was dredding it on the other 1 & remember him tutting i wonder i dont know ? Sad xxxx

SallyDee

No matter when it was written, you should challenge it Maz, even if its just written down somewhere that you think the comment was unfair ...... I would hate that comment to come back and bite you on the bum if they are looking for someone else to throw off benefits and into work .... I've seen some shocking cases lately of people who the system said were able to work, and they hardly even knew what day it was affraid affraid affraid affraid I love you I love you xxxxx

Babs 1

Next time you are there Maz can't you ask to look at what they wrote? I thought you could see it in this day and age. Then confront em. Xxxxxxxxxxx

SallyDee

You can Babs - you just ask to see your medical notes and they have to show you by law.
That's why it should be so much easier for Maz to challenge the comment now, as just an "oppinion", and not a fact xxxxx

maz

maz
Admin

i bloody will girls didnt know you could ask to look at your medical notes Surprised I love you xx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum