Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

anybody heard from linda

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anybody heard from linda  Empty anybody heard from linda Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 am

maz

maz
Admin

linda where are you are you ok xxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

2anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:58 am

SallyDee

I've not seen her on here since she posted her holiday photos, but she has been on Tinks at least once - or was it PRAISE ? anyway, her name was up as having logged in that day.
I think no news is good news from everyone at the moment - no one about much anywhere Rolling Eyes
Are you and Babs booked in for June Peterboro Maz? I see Debs has booked now - she put it on FB - I think she's at the HI Express - the cheaper one anyway. She didn't say how long she was staying though Question xxxxxxxxx

3anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:48 am

Babs 1

It was on Tinks Sal, I've seen her logged in but not posting. The Peterborough show is a flipping nightmare!!!!!! I asked Cathy about the hotel rates and its taken her so long to reply you might have seen my posts on FB. I'm not booking the hotel until I know we can have a stall and now I'm waiting for her to send me a booking form. Once I have received that I will go ahead with the hotel but it will be at the express as the Marriot is too expensive plus I had a look on the Internet and you can't get a room for 3. To make it cheaper cos the stalls are dearer we are only having the one stall ( if I ever get a bloody booking form) and we are sharing a room with Lyn. To get the best rate at the express you have to pay on booking it and if you cancel for any reason you don't get a refund.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 am

Tillymint

I'm really sorry girls, thanks for missing me. Just not up to much at the moment, feeling very down int the dumps and not good company. Having an awful time at work, got hauled in front of Barbara and told that the three so called Seniors were fed up with me asking questions all the time. I said when I went back in December that I'd lost all my confidence and that I'd need to be gradually eased back in. So much for help, all I get is abuse for trying to do my job properly, and feel intimidated by the whole lot of them. They are also trying to introduce 7 day working and are running a pilot scheme for 6 months, well I said that I wasn't happy and didn't want to do it, and wanted to opt out, which I have done, but I guess thats not in my favour either. Anyhow, to cut a long story short, they have allowed me to have Mel who is a friend as a mentor, and I can actually ask her if I need any help. Well this only started last Tuesday and by Thursday she said I was doing brilliantly and didn't need her anymore, and that she would tell Barbara how well she thought I was doing, so at least thats made me feel a bit better and not so useless as before.
Have also got really bad backache which is getting me down as am not sleeping well, and yes Ive been to the doctors but he can't seem to help me at all. John is fine, its just me and I need to snap out of it but finding it hard at the moment.
Am permanently logged in on Tinks as have trouble logging on otherwise, but just read, as I have been doing on here too. Thanks for thinking of me my lovely friends, the old Linda will be back soon I hope ! I love you

5anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 am

Babs 1

Awwww Linda there are some selfish people in this world, aren't workmates supposed to help each other out? Well maybe once they did but its dog eat dog in today's world. I know my sister bent over backwards in her job helping people but the so called bosses never once thanked her for all her hard work and overtime. They say what go's around comes around, lets hope these nasty people get there cum uppance.
Sorry to hear about your back there's nothing worse and you know that doctors can never do much with them. I invested in a tiny electric blanket (more like a big pillow size) I use it when sat in my chair or sat reading in bed and put it at the bottom of my back. The warmth seems to help a bit. I used to use Firery Jack ointment the one in the round tin (like a clear yellows colour), Cliff had to rub it on my back with tissues cos if he got it on his hands it burnt like buggery. It was so hot I forgot about the pain lol.
I'm so pleased to hear John is well, that's such good news. Take care Linda and hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

6anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:49 am

SallyDee

Oh bless you Linda - you are having a crappy time of it lovey Crying or Very sad ..... I think Babs has covered it all in her reply, but just adding not to be hard on yourself - I know you weren't ill like John was, but you dealt with such a great deal, and shielded people, and lost your mum - and everyone else has been your first priority - how you feel, and bad as you feel, it will very likely be kick back from the last 18 months. Maybe you need to talk to someone - a councillor or such like - just to let your feelings go and then you will be able to move forward. Maybe you won't want to just yet, but if you don't feel better soon, do thi k about it my friend I love you I love you Sending lots of love to you and John ..... and we do understand too that even though people don't always feel like talking, when they do its just LOVELY to hear from them ... so you just post when you are feeling like it lovey Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

7anybody heard from linda  Empty Re: anybody heard from linda Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:23 am

maz

maz
Admin

aw bless you darlin hopefully things will get better soon & you will begin to feel better i agree with the girls its been a bad time but get your arse on here & rant & rave the worst thing is keeping it to yourself ive done it & nearly had a break down maybe if you see somebody that may help you too luv just think of yourself darlin you need to move on from all that stress you have had sending you loads of love & hugs so pleased john is on the mend I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum