Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it just me ???????????????????

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it just me ??????????????????? Empty Is it just me ??????????????????? Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Babs 1

........ Looking at Cheryl's last baby that sold on eBay I thought it was really dolly admitted it didn't go for the usually high price but I thought the lips were all wrong somehow, It may have just been the kit. Have you seen Cassies latest on eBay, now forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought it was very run of the mill and everyone on Facebook is saying its stunning???????????? I also thought Rachel's last one wasn't anything to shout about and I don't think it reached its reserve.
Sal I asked Jo at the show why she had changed the colour of the lips on her babies and she said she didn't know she had LOL . I still think Jo's are nicer babies than any of the ones above.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Is it just me ??????????????????? Empty Re: Is it just me ??????????????????? Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

SallyDee

I think that kit Cheryl has just done is going to be a "marmite" Babs - its very like Sioraise - and I didn't like that one either Suspect For Cheryl, it sold really low, so I think it just hasn't got the appeal of some of the other kits she's done - looks "dolly" anyway Embarassed
Everyone always says Cassie and Rachel's babies are stunning - even when they are not Embarassed - it's paying court to "the name" I think huni. I don't like Cassie's latest - hence I simply don't say anything cos I was "brought up proper" lol! lol! - but I won't say I like something I don't scratch In Cassie's defence I don't like the "Patrick" kit anyway, it's a miserable little bugger lol! lol! Can't remember Rachel's - and they are both heavily into sculpting anyway - and I do like their first "Dolly Mixture" kit - and Emma Cousin's first "Pritty Kit" too - think I might have to pre-order Emma's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I think maybe it was just that one kit of Jo's that looked so different Babs - and she seems to be back on track again now. A lt of the girls are selling really well via the new pages on FB and are much mpore relaxed about it then they are on ebay with all the NPB that is just endemic. I agree, Jo's babies really are superb and right at the top of the tree - I just don't know why she doesn't attract more notice than she does Suspect ..... having said that she doesn't like doing things to order, so being where she is probably suits her cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum