Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

My lovely neice Kelly

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My lovely neice Kelly Empty My lovely neice Kelly Thu May 03, 2012 4:37 am

AngelSue

Girls you may remember I lost my sister in January ?

Well anyway I will keep it as short as I can. Kelly and myself are very close and look alike too she looks more like me than she does or did my sister.I think you all know my sis was an alcoholic? She was 52 in December and died in January,

Well Kelly has gone to Greece with her dad my bro in law, who was the problem behind my sisters drinking, because he drinks he encouraged my Pauline all the time, it's such a long saga too long to explain,

Anyhow They have been away a week and have another to go, she has phoned me today crying she said he is drinking from 10 am every morning all day in to the evening / am , and cos they are in the same room he is snoring all night, so she not getting any sleep! She asked me to go out to them as she can't stand being with him on her own she can't cope, Well I can't just get on a plane flights are not cheap, and if they was I just don't feel well enough to not be at home. So we both ended up crying down the phone.Well we chatted again and she was ok, but wouldn't you think, he would stop and think of her, I know she is 34 but she just lost her mum to the drink, n he s chucking it down his throat am till am, Selfish git
Sorry going on

Hugs xxxx

2My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Thu May 03, 2012 4:45 am

Babs 1

OMG Angel it never rains does it? Bloody nora don't you have enough going on!!!!! The selfish sod won't think of anyone but himself love. He's married to the bottle and it will never change. I don't think you should have to go getting yourself on a plane. When the holiday is over and Kelly is back home she will remember this and won't go anywhere with him again. I'm sure she knows you are there for her or she wouldn't be ringing you. I don't know what else to say Angel but bloody hell woman you want a medal.
Sending you BIG ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

3My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Thu May 03, 2012 4:56 am

maz

maz
Admin

What a bloody selfish bxxxxxxd the poor kid by gum it doesnt rain but it poars for you luv doesnt it but your rgt you cant just get up & go you have enough on your plate i remember you telling me about your sister luv it was very sad you need to look after yourself this stress will make you ill xxxxxxxxx I love you

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Thu May 03, 2012 5:07 am

SallyDee

Oh Angel, what a thoughtless and insensitive man your BIL is - not content with encouraging your Pauline to drink herself to death, he is doing the same (although not fast enough - sorry, shouldn't have said that, but it's true) And not only is he killing himself itch the sauce, he is making his daughter watch him and when she has just lost her mum too Laughing your Kelly really didn't deserve this hand of fate, nor the father she has been left with, but you are her surrogate mum, and she knows that, a d as long as you are somewhere around for her, she will be ok a d deal with whatever is thrown at her.
So you rest up as much as you can sweetie, and when your Kelly comes home you will be there and ready to pour all the love and support you can over her weary shoulders . She will get far more from that than by you pushing yourself to get out to her, tired and unwell, and not able to do more than sit and cry with her. Sometimes what seems the hardest thing to do turns out o be the best, so don't beat yourself up my girl I love you xxxx

5My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 am

maz

maz
Admin

Thats it in a nutshell sally remember luv were real friends & here for you I love you xxxxx

6My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

AngelSue

Very Happy Aww I'm alright Huns, Yoir right though my BIL is a prat, swanning round likes he's won the friggin lottery living it up, pity he didn't go on holiday wiv my sis. the last holiday they had was 2 years ago when she got breast cancer, I think you may remember that Tony and me was GON go away or our 25th wedding, But we sent them to Lanzarote for 10 days all inclusive instead, and Tony brought me that lovely silver hall table with the money that was left? We have been together longer but wasn't married at first lol

My nephews paid for her funeral and have given him a newly decorated home new carpets furnitue, and that was all the week she died and before her funeral,
baring in mind she died on the 14th and was cremated the following week on the Saturday, Sunday morning after passing on the day before he took all her belongings to the tip, she hadn't been gone 18 hours can you believe that, And the bstd sent her off in a shroud COS HE HAD SLUNG all her clothes,

I know we all god friends it's so nice to have you all back together,
Love you all lovelys xxxxx

7My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm

SallyDee

What goes round comes round Angel, one day he will realise what sort of a man he is and what he has done to those he should have cherished - I am a great believer in Karma
It is lovely to all be back together again, I missed you all so much when I couldn't access RR I love you xxxxxxxx

8My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Sat May 05, 2012 6:15 am

maz

maz
Admin

mwaaaaa xxxxx

9My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 am

Babs 1

I'd call him more than a bloody prat Angel.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

10My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Sat May 05, 2012 8:20 am

maz

maz
Admin

Me too i would disown him for that poor kids ive disowned my brother for nearly hitting me for talking to my niece when he & our denise spilt up we are very close & why should i she did nothing to me hurt me at first but then thought its his loss x x x

11My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 am

AngelSue

I love you Aww Babsie believe me lol, he's been called everything over the years.

Bless ya Massie,mI didn't know you had goings on with your neice too love,

Sally I too believe Hun what goes round woo come round xxxxx

12My lovely neice Kelly Empty Re: My lovely neice Kelly Sun May 06, 2012 6:16 am

maz

maz
Admin

OH I HAVE LUV HES AWFUL IM SURE MY MAM IS FRIGHTENED OF HIM TOO SHE KNEW MY DAD LEFT ME A PAINTING & 1 FOR HIM & HE TOOK BOTH SHE SAID SHE DIDNT WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE BY SAYING ANYTHING Evil or Very Mad XX

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum