Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im just too fat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Babs 1

Went to the hospital today to be assesed for having my 2 teeth out. She said they wouldn't be able to put me to sleep cos I am over weight and dont fit into the weight allowed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
apparently if i was going into the main theatre I would be ok but in the day surgery the weight limit for 2 nurses to lift i exceed.I could go to Sheffield but thats so far to expect Claire or Katie to run about so I have until the 12th April to lose 10lbs and then I fit in. She also said my blood pressure was up and took it would you believe 4 times each time it went up a bit higher. I have to go to my clinic and see the nurse to have it monitered. Also because I have a heart murmer I had to have an ECG and they did a breathing test too. looks like im falling to bits.
I had a letter yesterday asking me to go back for a second time to have my mammogram done again and that they may do a scan too. fingers crossed they dont find anything YIKES. Mind you if I have to have the buggers off I will be 2 stone lighter ha ha

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

maz

maz
Admin

IM IN THE SAME BOAT LUV & CANT LOOSE ANY Sad THINK WERE TWINS IVE TO GO FOR HEART TEST ASTHMA TEST & SOME SORT OF FORM TO FILL IN THINK ITS ABOUT MY DISABILITY Mad NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT LIKE GOD IM FED UP IT NEVER ENDS SO SNAP BABS IM DROPPIN TO BITZ TOO XXXXXXXX I love you XXXXXXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

SallyDee

Take heart Babs - we are all in the same boat, so none of us could have our teeth out in a day clinic Suspect Personally I'm just letting mine crumble away then I will inflict a nasty suck on any bugger who comes too near me with a dental drill when I'm in me dotage lol! lol! Same with the boobs - take mine off and I'd be stones lighter too ..... AND I wouldn't get so much back ache scratch Cool
It's a well known phenomina that as soon as you tell someone their BP is too high, and start to recheck it, it goes even higher - its subliminal anxiety that causes it to do that. Best way to keep a check on it is to get one of those personal BP monitors that go on like a watch and they just record it all day long without you even thinking about it - so no anxiety, no high BP.
We need to have a "falling apart" forum - I bet there would be a whole host of our reborning friends would join in as well as us - we're all knackered after spending years of breathing in hot vinyl fumes lol! lol! lol! lol!
Chin up chick, at least we're all in it togther I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

maz

maz
Admin

Omg im peeing my self laughing were all crocks the only thing is im still young in my head Evil or Very Mad does any1 think a good Fart into the past will give us a bit extra time scratch bom drunken affraid affraid im getting confused lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing Laughing xx

Tillymint

Well I'm just too fat too, but...... I have started a diet in earnest. It's called the 2 day diet, there are various versions around, but the one I'm following was trialled in Manchester hospitals, mainly as an aid to reducing risks for cancer, diabetes etc. basically you have a restricted diet for 2 consecutive days then eat fairly normally for the other 5days, following a Mediterranean type diet - lots of fruit, veg, fish etc. the reason I chose this is it seemed to be well researched and I thought I might manage the two restricted days ok. Well started just over a week ago,and have lost about 6lbs, early days I know, but can honestly say its not been too hard and I haven't felt hungry at all. Watch this space ! The book is by Dr Michelle Harvie and Prof Tony Howells if anyone is interested.

SallyDee

Bloody hell, I think I'd have to sleep through the restricted days Linda lol ..... can't believe how little I used to be when I look at me now Embarassed .... trouble is that I don't care much either lol! lol! lol!
Well done on loosing 6 lbs though huni - that's an excellent start cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you xxxxxx

maz

maz
Admin

yea well done hunny I love you xx

Babs 1

Well done Linda that's a very good start. I'm trying the high protein diet I used last time I slimmed. I couldn't weigh myself when I got back from the hospital cos it looks as though my ancient scales have gone rusty inside with the steamy bathroom. I always thought I was14 stone but on the scales at the hospital I was 14 stone 12lbs I think, I have never been as heavy.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum