Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Babs 1

Soz iI haven't been on lately I keep using the ipad to browse ebay and go on tinks and praise but haven't been posting that much.I couldnt get on here from my ipad id lost the link.
Well I'm a bit pissed off lately cant seem to get anything done and the days gone. I have been having a bit of a sort out in the bedroom/craftroom and put some things on praise. well it took me all bloody day to take pics and then into picassa 3 to do the text on em. Then upload em all into photobucket and resize, the next day put em on forum. I sold some kits and some material and boy did I get it wrong. I am so careful about the packaging and weighing so when Richard came back from the post office and told me I hadnt given him enough money for the postage I couldnt understand it. I went back with him and she told me how heavy the packages were and that she had already put the lables on em so she couldnt cancel them. I recon it should have been about £16 and it cost me £25 Shocked Well i got back home and sat and studied and then got me scales out and realised what i had done. I was so busy trying to keep it at 750grams i didnt notice it was 1 kilo and 750grams pale anyway lesson learned. I have been rooting seraphina for the last couple of nights but didnt feel like doing any tonight. i seem to have lost the buzz with the reborning, you know when you are doing it you get that kick out of it when it starts to take shape well its just not there. I answered a post on FB tonight think it was Karen Mcmanally who was rooting coco malu and I said I was rooting her well im not im rooting bloody seraphina so I am obviously have a mid life crisis LATE.
Well im off to read me book in bed which is a first for me at this time of night. I dont think I can do anything wrong from there. Neutral Neutral Neutral

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

SallyDee

It's such a bloody rip off the postal charges now isn't it - and so easy to get caught out and shoot yourself in the foot with what you ask for pale Suspect I shipped a doll to the USA the other day - becasue of the way ebay do the invoices the add the estimated postage you have to put in to sell worldwide then you have to refund the customer yourself. I was about to refund the shipping without checking first .... and it was just as well because it had gone up by £12 affraid affraid affraid I just about broke even Neutral
I know what you mean about the buzz having gone Babs - such a shame, but it seems to me that reborns as a "must have" item have had their day - well, unless you are a "name" and folk still fight to buy then ... otherwise the money is in cheap reborns for kids .... small profit but huge demand .. personaly I can't be assed scratch
I hope your belated mid life crisis has passed Babs lol! lol! lol! .... although saying that I don't think there's much hope for any of us when it comes to getting it wrong see Maz's post on "Hello my girls" lol! lol! lol! I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

Babs 1

Glad you didn't make a loss Sal. The last parcel of material I had for sale I put sold on it, it's not worth the bloody hassle for a few quid. The laces and trim I will give to Lyn I'm sure she can use them up.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

maz

maz
Admin

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum