Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I don't believe it lol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well I don't believe it lol Empty Well I don't believe it lol Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:20 am

Babs 1

Cheryl Van Pletzen put a post on FB of a tiny kit she is doing and said she was using my mohair and that it was superb. Well within 30 minutes I had 7 friends requests and 2 private messages asking for the mohair. Cheryl said she should have asked me before she put it on as she knows it can get hectic with messages. I told her it didn't matter and found it rather funny, just because she liked it do people think if they use it they will produce a Chezza Baby lol.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 pm

SallyDee

lol! lol! lol! lol! ..... oh, if only it were that easy Babs Wink Oh, and what daft lemmins there are out there stalking the corridors of Facebook clown I saw Cheryl's comment too - never thought it would have that sort of repercussion, although I know that all of a sudden sales of those mini babies has gone through the roof Suspect Batty Tina Hodii is busy designing a new collection of clothes for them the demand is so high affraid
It just goes to show though, that's its not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know, that gets you on in this world ......... oh, and having friends in high places lol! lol! lol!
Enjoy your new public status as being Cheryl's "new best friend" Wink ..... but what a shame you can't process some more mohair and at least capitalise out of your new "elevated status" Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Hope you can manage to get on with your day as planned lovey - you could have folk beating a path to your door looking for a personal introduction to our Cheryl affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

3Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Babs 1

Well another couple of friends requests today LOL. Sal I have put an order in for some more raw mohair but they were only clipped last week so I'm not sure when I will get it. I will have to take my time with it cos I don't want to bugger my wrist up again. It was mad when I sold it last time, people asking to be told when it was ready even though I told them I wouldn't be taking orders that I would have it when I was ready. Takes the enjoyment out of doing it when your rushed and I do like doing it. I have never actually met Cheryl buy we have known each other on the forums for nearly 5 years. It's 5 years this month that I started reborning and Jo started around the same time as me. I think a few of us started then.
Tiina Hoddy is still nagging on about her get rich quick blogging LOL. I saw where she was making the tiny clothes, not sure about the really tiny kits they look ok on pics but to me are too small to be realistic in person so to speak. I can't really hold a tiny head to root I once tried when I reborned Quinn for Lisa that time and I had to pass it onto Tracy to do. I do have a tiny kit that I won on grace forum for artist of the month. I can't remember the name of it but its by Linde Scherer.
Been for another treatment on the laser liposuction and I have now lost 3 inches from my waist not that you would notice LOL. I started at a staggering 44 inches and I'm now 41 inches. It does feel flatter but when I look in the mirror it doesn't look any different I still look as though I'm ready to give birth ha ha.
Scott's off school for the week so I'm not anticipateing getting much done, I had to take him to the health club with me but although he was bored he was good thank god. He's making up for it now ha ha. Well off to make some dinner and I might sort through my wool this aft. Xxxxxxxxxxx

4Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:12 am

SallyDee

It's 5 years in November since I started too Babs .... I think a lot of people started about that time, after the My Fake Baby programmes. You were all just getting to know when another properly on the forums when I came along - do you remember back then that I thought you were a farmer's wife and lived in a great posh farmhouse Wink Ahhhhh, happy days when you could make a bit of money out of reborning cheers cheers cheers Not like now when only the top few do No
Did you get who the girls were talking about on FB the other day Babs - the grey haired baby ? It's Her Highness, our favourite lady's, latest auction ... the doll has GREY HAIR at the sides affraid affraid (predictably on Tinks the "in crowd" are gushing over it confused pale ) ... and what is worse is that it's doing REALLY WELL - over £600 !!!! about 45 bids from 6 bidders last time I looked ..... there's no hope for the rest of us if folk would rather buy something ugly but with a "name" attached to it, than something truly beautiful from from a nobody .... and for a fraction of the price.
Well done on the inches loss huni - might only be small as yet but don't knock it, it's going in the right direction bounce bounce
Hope you get something done this week even though Scott is off - if you don't I guess he will be in for a strangulation again lol! lol! lol! I'm off to Trina's tomorrow - just for the day - she's 24 weeks now, and this week those magic words she's been waiting for "if your baby was to arrive now he has a 50% chance of survival" appeared on the screen - so now she is happy for the nursery to start to take shape properly - thus tomorrow I am over to hers with a car full of stuff lol! lol! ......AND .... my Hannah is ONE on Friday cheers cheers cheers now where did THAT year go to affraid affraid affraid I'll post some birthday pics for you all, not posted any since she was here in October time and my has she changed Wink I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

5Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:04 am

Babs 1

Oh Sal I remember you thinking I was a farmers wife pmsl.
I did find out off Jo who the grey haired baby belonged to lol Lady bleeding muck ha ha.
Scots been an absolute bugger this aft. We have had the computer man here cos the main computer Cliff uses kept crashing and it was soooooooooooooooooo slow.
My god time has flown with little Hannah, I saw a pick on Facebook recently and she's a proper little girl now. I didn't put a post on cos they would have wondered who the hell I was lol.
Give Trina my love and tell her to enjoy every minute of her pregnancy and preparing for her little poppet. Oh and what a beautiful setting to bring a child up.
Have a lovely day with her and don't work too hard xxxxxxxxx

6Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 am

maz

maz
Admin

Well done Babs or is it lol know how much you enjoy that job LOL WENDY WOO NO DOUBT DOIN IT AGAIN Sad EXCUSE THE TEXT LOL SAY HI TO TRINA FOR ME SALLY LUV WAS GONA RING YOU TONIGHT BUT THE TIME JUST WENT Shocked CAN YOU SEND ME A TEXT SALLY THINK IVE MISSED A DIGIT OFF IVE GOT HANNAHS PRESENT HERE I FORGOT TO GET PAUL TO POST IT TOO YOU Sad GOD IM NOT WITH IT Sad NEED LOCKING UP I love you XXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

7Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

SallyDee

Hiya Maz - it's not Wendy Woo hun, it's HRH "Wendy's babies" and here is the link to the OAP baby
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190794345810?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I still can't believe after everythung trhat has been (covertly) said on FB that there is some sort of bidding battle going on to buy this baby affraid affraid affraid I am DEFINITELY doing something wrong Crying or Very sad
I'll say HI to Trina from you both ladies, she always asks about you I love you
Maz, what digit do you mean - my post code maybe ? it's SY3 7PY ..... it's really kind of you to send something for Hannah for her birthday hun - I will ask Emma's mum to take it out with them when they go in a couple of weeks if that's OK with you
Off to my bed ladies - got a long day ahead of me tomorrow What a Face Wink I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

8Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

maz

maz
Admin

ok darlin enjoy its your mobile number think ive got wrong Mad im so silly xxx I love you I love you xx

9Well I don't believe it lol Empty Re: Well I don't believe it lol Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 am

maz

maz
Admin

sally ive not got rgt number its not sending Sad can you message me pleassssse hunny xxx I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum