Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a plonked................................

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Babs 1

..................................I am. Claire took me through to the hospital this morning for my mammogram, when I arrived at reception she didn't have me on her list. I said oh no have I got the wrong day, I passed her my letter and I'd got the bloody time wrong. I thought it was for 9am and it was for 10.15, must be old age ha ha it's my dentist appointment at the hospital the week after next that's 9am. Anyway she said don't worry I'm sure they can fit you in, I was only waiting about 10minutes when they called me in.
Claire and me then went to do the weekly shop at Morrisons and I was glad to be back home. My bloody back feels as though somebody's bashed it with a baseball bat. I did manage a couple of coats of paint on Florian and Nele Legler. I decided not to do Welcome Back Taylor, I looked at it and went off it lol. Was going to start rooting Seraphina tonight but my backs too bad. There's no fun in getting old.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

SallyDee

Oh bless you Babs ... hope your back is better today huni I love you
I find myself doing doing all sorts of half assed things lately - nothing serious, just stuff that I've only half taken in - getting the date right but the time wrong would have been one of em lol! lol! I try really hard to keep tabs on stuff, but I think my brain is just full now and there's no room for much more dross, so it only makes room for what it considers important stuff scratch .... even if my family don't think they are important confused Suspect lol! lol!
At least we are in good company and all slipping into our dotage together girls .... although I do think you should be given the option on whether or not to accept old age lol! lol!
Good luck with the painting and rooting lovey - can't wait to see your babies finished and dressed ready for the shows bounce bounce bounce bounce I love you I love you xxxxxx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum