Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry to been on

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry to been on  Empty Sorry to been on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 am

Tillymint

Not been feeling up to it at all, have been struggling in to work each day with what feels like a mild flu, but feel really crap with it.. Haven't bothered to sort photos out yet, sorry. Got back to a brown envelope for John, we are away next week, 13th and 14th for teste and may have to stay the following week for treatment depending on test results. We may have to go even sooner as last night heard the news that we have lost my beloved Uncle, it wasn't unexpected but that doesn't make it any easier, just glad we saw him one last time before we went off one the cruise. What else can 2012 throw at us, sorry but feeling a it down in the dumps, I keep reading but don't feel up to posting much, I know you'll all understand. Glad you are home safe and sound Babs, but sorry you've been so poorly, sending you all big hugs,
Xxxx

2Sorry to been on  Empty Re: Sorry to been on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 am

SallyDee

And I'm sending big hugs to you and John too Linda - what ever else can 2012 throw at you in its dying days Neutral I sincerley hope NOTHING, you have had enough Sad
I hope all goes well for John next week, and if he needs treatment right away I hope it will be successful, and that you will at least be back on the Island for a quiet and peaceful Christmas.
I'm sorry about your dear uncle too - I hope he had had a long and happy life and that he is now at peace. I hope you feel more like your old self soon as well my friend - but don't push yourself too hard, you have been through a great deal huni and you too need time to heal.
Much love and many hugs I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

3Sorry to been on  Empty Re: Sorry to been on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 am

Babs 1

Oh dear Linda it's just not your year what with all you have both been through. I too hope John's tests go ok and so pleased you got to see your uncle before you went away.
I don't think the weather helps after a holiday away at this time of the year I have flu symptoms too and feel yucky. Going to have an early night I think. Sending you both big ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) Take care. xxxx I love you

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum