Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiya Girlsxx

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiya Girlsxx Empty Hiya Girlsxx Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:38 am

Bethstanding

The floods that are on the news at StAsaph, I lived there once and my old bungalow and my mums who lived around the corner to me has flooded, it is dreadful.

I feel so sorry for all these people everywhere who have been afected by floods, majority I would imagine are without insurance.Sad

I hope your all ok, sorry not phoned you Maz, I was in a meeting all day yesterday, I am no longer used to sitting in one place for hours anymore I was absolutely knackered. Hopefully can ring you tomorrow WedxxxxBeth

2Hiya Girlsxx Empty Re: Hiya Girlsxx Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

SallyDee

Hiya Beth - the floods are dreadful in N Wales aren't they Sad I have been thinking about you and hoping it hadn't affected you and the family.
Girls, my mobile is on strike - it won't connect, not send messages unless it feels like it - however, it is better with incoming stuff - despite that its taken Babs messages 3 days to arrive and over 3 separate attempts Rolling Eyes So at the moment if you want me you will have to do the calling until I can get into town and sorted out Suspect
Hope everyone is well ..... love you all I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

3Hiya Girlsxx Empty Re: Hiya Girlsxx Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:42 am

maz

maz
Admin

ok my darlins dont worry things are hectic for us all beth so glad your safe sally darlin dont worry if i was desperate i would call round pmsl Laughing Laughing beth dont you be doing too much stress is not good for you you bugger Laughing I love you you all xxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum