Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Soz I'm missing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Soz I'm missing Empty Soz I'm missing Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 am

Babs 1

quite a bit lately. I am so busy trying to get ready for the show. I had the afternoon off today to go to the races with Cliff and my sister Pauline. I won the first race but backed donkeys after that. Finished rooting Marie Auer last night after a meal out with the family. I have back ache like ten men now, not sure if it is with being cold at the race track or being stood too long but off to bed early for a change. I have Jacs and Lyn coming tomorrow for a couple of hours.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:44 am

maz

maz
Admin

AW HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE REST LUV MY BACK USUALLY GIVES ME A LOT OF PAIN WHEN I STAND WAITING FOR BUSES SO THINK THAT COULD BE IT BABS LUV IM NOT TOO BAD ON THE MOVE BUT STOP IN QUEUES ETC & THATS WHEN PROBS START HOPE A NICE SLEEP PUTS YOU RGT GIVE THE GIRLS MY LOVE & STAY OFF YOUR FEET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN HAVE YOU GOT PATCHES FOR NEXT WEEKEND LUV XXXXX I love you

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:33 pm

SallyDee

Well, I'm back now girls. Lots to tell and share - but just feeling a little (read LOTS lol) sad at the moment now that my beloved grand daughter has gone again Sad BUT I WILL see them again for a day before they go, and I have had the best of times with the family Very Happy I love you Just need to get my head back into normal mode now and then I'll be posting stuff to share with you my friends I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

4Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

Babs 1

Sorry to hear you are a bit sad Sal but it's inevitable isn't it? I can just imagine the happiness you have shared with the family cos you looked unbelievably happy on your FB pics.

Maz I don't have the patches but I have some new drug thats out it's not too bad but not perfect.

Had a great day/afternoon with Jacs and Lyn and Jacs mum Millie came too. After they had all looked through my show stuff LOL we went for some retail therapy at Corton Wood retail park. I have to say Lyn spent the most LOL.

5Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 am

Tillymint

Glad you had a great day with Lyn and Jacs, Babs, did you buy anything or just window shop?
Sal you are bound to be feeling a bit low after all the excitement of the last few weeks.When you have a moment if you feel up to it I would just love to see a few pictures of little Hannah , her mum and her very proud Gran, I've missed them all through not being on Facebook, my fault I know. You must have lots of very happy memories to look back on and treasure though. Sending you big hugs and thinking of you xxx

6Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 am

SallyDee

I'm glad you had a great day with the girls too Babs cheers ... only a couple of days and you will be there at the show again, and hopefully you'll all have a fun as well as a successful weekend bounce bounce bounce xxxxx
Yes Linda, I'll get some photos on - just been sorting the house out today after it being full to the gunnels for weeks - but I'll get on to showing and sharing over the next couple of days or so huni drunken I love you I love you xxxxx

7Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:40 am

Babs 1

Linda I only bought a cardigan LOL. Lyn went mad and had a bag full.
Can't wait now for this weekend. I still have it all to box and pack and I have to go into town in the morning for last minute things. I also have to go up to the chemist as they didn't have my tablets.
How come I am always on the last push when I thought I was doing well. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

8Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:34 pm

SallyDee

You always think you are on the last minute Babs Shocked .... and what you produce on the day is ALWAYS fantastic Like a Star @ heaven - so just carry on as you are lovey Wink Have a great weekend - very successful and a lot of fun - we will all be there with you in spirit huni bounce bounce And don't gorget the camera too drunken I love you I love you xxxxxx

9Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:08 am

maz

maz
Admin

Aw bless ya Sally hunny I love you I love you Babs im so jealous wish i was coming Mad but think you will do do fantastic with all your things xxxxx I love you

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

10Soz I'm missing Empty Re: Soz I'm missing Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:17 am

Tillymint

Wishing you all the very best Babs for a very successful show. I'm sure you'll do very well with all your beautiful babies and all your other lovely goodies as well. There should be a prize for the best looking stall, I'm sure you and Lyn would win that too ! Will be thinking of you , and looking forward to seeing your lovely pictures of the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum