Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor Dawn !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poor Dawn !  Empty Poor Dawn ! Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 am

Tillymint

She went to London last weekend for a catch up with some of her old uni friends as it was Kate's birthday. She flew out on Friday morning and was due to fly back Monday evening. They had a lovely weekend out and about and then on the Monday she met up with another friend at the Britsih Museum Library and they went to the coffe shop for a bite to eat and a catch up. The place was full of students, academic types and not touristy or crowded at all. They were sat at a table with Dawns trolley hold all between them and she put her handbag on top. When she got up to leave for the airport the handbag had gone, despite the fact it was just at her side between her and her friend.
Inside was her air ticket, passport, driving licence,kindle, phone, bank card, credit cards, purse and cash, glasses and Rayban sunglasses.
She was left with absolutely nothing and no means of getting home. She had her passport with her for ID for the plane and so couldn't fly back at all. She reported everything to security and the police, but then had to leave right away in order to try and get the train to Liverpool and then the boat home. Her friend had fortunately just been paid and was able to lend her the money for her fares and she borrowed her phone and cancelled everything that had been stolen. She didn't ring me as she hadn't wanted to worry me bless her, so I only found out on Tuseday.
With just going to the UK she hadn't taken out travel insurance, but thankfully her house insurance will cover her for everything apart from the boat/train ticket which was £100.
Things could have been a lot worse, but Marks and Spencer who she's insured with have been brilliant, and she will get the money to replace everything else with no quibbles.
Would so like to strangle the ************** low life that spoilt he end to her week end away though, can't even send a text message to her phone to tell him/her what I think of them as her account has been stopped and the number is no longer available.

2Poor Dawn !  Empty Re: Poor Dawn ! Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:26 am

maz

maz
Admin

Aw bloody hell Linda i would have been devestated poor lass & people wonder why i wear a cross the body bag when i go anywhere im so scared as i have my meds in it its awful as we all have pics etc in our purses Mad Mad Mad Sad I love you xx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3Poor Dawn !  Empty Re: Poor Dawn ! Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:17 am

Babs 1

Bloody hell I replied to this and it's gone!!! Shocked

Poor Dawn it's a good job she has good friends.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4Poor Dawn !  Empty Re: Poor Dawn ! Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:39 am

Bethstanding

Poor girl, there sure are some lowlives out there:(xxxxBeth

5Poor Dawn !  Empty Re: Poor Dawn ! Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 am

SallyDee

There are a lot of scum buckets out there Twisted Evil ..... nothing is safe any more, even when its under your nose Suspect Poor lass, I hope she is fully recovered from the trauma now Linda, and what a good job she was with someone who was in the position to help her out too bounce bounce I love you I love you xxxxxx

6Poor Dawn !  Empty Re: Poor Dawn ! Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:42 am

maz

maz
Admin

YEA THATS 1 GOOD THING XXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum