Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't forget !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't forget !  Empty Don't forget ! Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:09 am

Tillymint

To post lots of pictures and keep me up to date on all your fun and frolics....... I'm sooooo jealous ! Very Happy Hope you all have a ball, will be thinking of you all. Xxx

2Don't forget !  Empty Re: Don't forget ! Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:31 am

SallyDee

We have just been talking about you lol - soooo wish you were with us here huni - next time though - pics will be coming - having a great laugh and such fun - but you being here would have been the icing on the cake.
Lots o love Babs, Beth, Maz and Sal I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

3Don't forget !  Empty Re: Don't forget ! Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:52 am

Tillymint

Mwaaah ! Xxxx
Going on a day trip to see my Dad tommorow, don't want him to be alone, it would have been Mums 82nd birthday. Be glad when it's over, but hopefully we will be of some comfort to each other.
Glad you're all having a great time, can't wait to hear all about it , take care and have fun!

4Don't forget !  Empty Re: Don't forget ! Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 pm

SallyDee

Hope your trip to see your dad has been a sweet trip down memory lane as well as a sad time missing your mum on her first birthday away from you all huni. You, John, your dad and the rest of the family will be in out thoughts as will your mum - but never forget that she is only a heart beat away and just on the next page ..... a mums love for her family never dies I love you xxxxx

We are having a great time - so much fun and laughter. Poor Babs has overdone it a bit and this morning is in a lot of pain - but I have no doubt that it won't stop her enjoying her last full day in Shropshire. We are off to the deep south of the county today and visiting Trina for lunch - the leaves are just starting to turn and the bright sunlight will make it all look stunning and at its best for Babs and Maz to see. Beth left us yesterday lunchtime and is safely back home again now having spent 3 very happy and funfilled days with us.
We have had such fun that we think somehow next year we should all book into somewhere and have a grand get together ..... its the new plan so all of you put your thinking caps on and lets see if we can do it - we don't need the excuse of a doll show to enjoy our dearest like minded friends
Lots o love form Babs, Maz and Sal xxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum