Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody woman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bloody woman Empty Bloody woman Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 am

Babs 1

Scott's mum came at the weekend with all her wo stories AGAIN. She now tells me she has to have her right tube taken away and because of pain in her left one they could take that as well. She said she won't be able to have any more kids so now she wants to spend more time with Scott as he will be her only child. It's taken her 8 years to show her face more often to Scott and she doesn't say is it ok to come on a certain day SHE TELLS ME SHE'S COMING!!!!!
She went to blackpool the weekend before last and told Scott she would come on the Monday to bring him some rock. Monday came and went and she didn't turn up, on Wednesday she rang to say she was coming and made some excuse up that she had appointments on Monday and Tuesday. Why say she is coming if she knew she had an appointment.
She said she would come on the Friday which she did but Scott wanted to go for a walk with Cliff down the woods. She didn't ring before coming so when she arrived I told her he was out, she said she would come Saturday which she did and then said she would be here today (Monday) again she came. She only stops about an hour but she seems to think we should wait in for her!!!!
Scott never bothered with her but lately it seems that he is trying to please her. She so pisses me off doinf what she wants to do without asking if things are ok with us. I have a sneaky feeling that we will be getting a letter from her solicitors very soon because last time she showed more interest she took us to court saying she wanted to spend more time with him. She can then say she has been seeing him on a regular basis and not every 3 0r 4 weeks as per norm. Oh I could bust a gut just thinking about it. She only bloody wants him cos she can't have no more. If she would have had more I think Scott would have been conveniently forgotten.

SORRY MOAN OVER.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2Bloody woman Empty Re: Bloody woman Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 am

Bethstanding

Oh Babs, I really feel for both you and the little feller, what a difficult situation to deal with, and very frustrating to say the least.xxxBeth

3Bloody woman Empty Re: Bloody woman Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 am

SallyDee

Babs, its really quite normal for kids living away from their birth parent to suddenly try and please them - I think its just an awareness of who they are, where they fit in, and funnily enough, guilt, that they don't live with the parent/s, and don't much like them either, that makes the kids change their attitude toward the parents - it doesn't mean they THINK any more of them than they did before. But your own birth mother will always be just that, and rejection of a child by its mother must be devastating when they realise that the woman who gave birth to them didn't want them Evil or Very Mad - believe the voice of experience here lovey - Trina can't be doing with her birth parents at all, but OMG the hoops we have to jump through STILL when they visit Shocked Shocked .... and she's 31 now!!!! But there's still part of her that feels she has to do the "right thing" by them - then she slates everything they have said and done as soon as they are gone Suspect You'd think with almost 20 years of being Trina's "real mum" behind me, it wouldn't bother me - but it FRIGGIN WELL DOES - I could cheerfully murder them sometimes affraid and find myself wishing death on them when they announce an impending visit Twisted Evil Oh, and they don't ask if its actualy convenient either Shocked Shocked Shocked
If Scott's mother starts another case, then I guess it will just have to run its course if she can still get legal assistance, but I can't think of one reason that any judge would change anything about Scott's care, because a sudden rash of flash in the pan visits isn't going to turn her into a good mother No ..... and if she can't have more kids, then there is a god looking down and protecting innocent souls not yet conceived flower
I can understand your anger and frustration lovey - but no one will take Scott away, you and Cliff have done a marvelous job with him and Scott is too old for any judge to make any decisions without taking Scott's personal opinions and wants into consideration - and he is far from stupid when it comes to his mother, no matter how nice he might be seeming to be to her when she's there. Chin up chick, you've got the little bugger for years yet Wink I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxxx

4Bloody woman Empty Re: Bloody woman Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 am

Babs 1

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

5Bloody woman Empty Re: Bloody woman Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:49 am

maz

maz
Admin

Totally agree with Sally hun when something else comes around she will be off like a shot PEOPLE LIKE HER DONT LIKE TO BE TIED DOWN SO DONT YOU WORRY LUV I KNOW ITS ANNOYING WHEN THEY TURN UP I KNOW HOW STRESSED SALLY GETS WHEN IT HAPPENS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad XXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

6Bloody woman Empty Re: Bloody woman Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Babs 1

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum