Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apologies for absence !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apologies for absence ! Empty Apologies for absence ! Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:05 am

Tillymint

I know I don't need to, apologise but sorry haven't been on much, not been in the mood at all these last few weeks. Am back at work now, but just doing 2 weeks of 9-12 instead of all day, then we are away again on Friday. Really quite stressed about this last bit, Johns hopsital appointment is next Tuesday, when they will give him a trial dose of radioactive iodine to see if the cancer cells will uptake it. If not he will have to have normal radiotherapy which will be much more unpleasant for him and not as effective, so fingers toes and everything crossed for next week. They inject him on the Tuesday then he goes back the next day and is scanned and we will hopefully get the results. Have booked into hotel for Tuesday night with twin beds as he will be radioactive and will probably glow in the dark Very Happy We are back home Weds night so he can go in the spare room then until he stops glowing !
Have been reading all your posts, so know what you've been up to, hope you're all well because it's very quiet on here.
Been busy doing Victoria, will put some pictures up for you. Xxx

2Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 am

SallyDee

Huni, you don't have to apologise - we are your friends and we understand how things are - and we feel for you - if only we were nearer to each other Rolling Eyes ...............
Anyway, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad that things are as well as could be expected at the moment - I'll cross all my bits n pieces too in the hope that the injection works for John - the easiest route at the moment has to be the best for him if it works - give him a huge hug from us on here would you and tell him we think about you both lots and lots. I went to see Jo a couple of weeks ago, and one of the first things she asked was how were you and John - I got her as up to speed as I could and she sends her love to you I love you It's good you are only working part time too - you need time to gear yourself up for the next hurdle and if you are pushing yourself elsewhere you will never be mentally ready for it - normality WILL be yours again one day, until then just do what you feel you can lovey Exclamation
I saw you were selling a kit on ebay last week - or maybe the one before - so I knew you must have at least been LOOKING at your reborning - always makes me feel better when someone does something normal, no matter how briefly for Wink .... and even better now I know you have been having a dabble on Victoria - will go and see if you've popped those pics in "show and tell" in a minute cheers cheers
You both look after each other now, and think of all the electricity you will be saving while John is glowing in the dark - just makes sure those beds are close enough together that you can read by his light - and when you've done you'll have to throw a blanket over him as I dont supose he has on "off" switch lol! lol! lol!
I will be there in spirit right by you both next week huni - there isn't a day goes by that I don't send loving and supportive thoughts across Liverpool Bay and off to your pretty little corner of the planet. Take care, best of wishes and luck for next week, and very much love to you both I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

3Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am

maz

maz
Admin

Hiya darlin been thinkin about you too il have everything ive got crossed for you both hunny i will pop into church & light a candle for john so everything crossed for a good hospital visit we are all thinking about you lots of love & positive thoughts xxxxxxxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Tillymint

Thank you so very much Maz and Sal, it means so much to know we're being thought of all the time. Sal, those bloody kits I was selling have caused me so much grief ! I had a Samuel, a Kendal, a Molly by Gaby Jacques and A Miranda Ivy ( who I'd only just bought but who has to be one of the ugliest kits ever!) I sold 3 out of 4 the first week, only Samuel paid. Kendal asked could I wait a week until Molly had finished in case she decided to bid on her, which she didn't, then Molly asked could I wait a week until pay day, as did Miranda Ivy.I waited the week until pay day then she sent me an e-cheque which took another. week to clear, but Kendal never paid up at all so opened a case against her - arghh, why oh why do they bid if they don't have the money! Just got Kendal to try and move on, but will leave her until we get back now !

5Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 am

maz

maz
Admin

drives ya nuts luv i hate ebay always thinking of how things are going but dont want to bombard you we know you will let us know when you can going into church tom to light that candle luv xxxxxxxxx

6Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:44 am

Babs 1

Hello Linda, I have to confess I haven't been keeping up here either lately. Embarassed
I have thought about you and knew it was this month that John was back to the hospital and I hope the treatment works for him so he doesn't have to have the other.
Have you tried selling your kits on the forums (not sure if you are on praise). Ebay is the worst place to be just lately with so many people getting NPB.
Can't wait to see what you have done with Victoria, did you have any problems with her cos I have heard a few that have?
I will have everything crossed for next week for you both and send you lots of love and hugs. xxxx

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

7Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 am

maz

maz
Admin

candle lit linda luv woman in church going to light 2 next week ive payed for them shes cleaner so its no bother hope they help but have a good feelin xxxxx

8Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:47 pm

maz

maz
Admin

HI DARLIN SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE & HOPING NEWS IS GOOD I love you I love you I love you I love you XXXX

9Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:49 am

Babs 1

Thinking of you both Linda and I have everything crossed for good news. Sending you both BIG ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

10Apologies for absence ! Empty Re: Apologies for absence ! Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 am

SallyDee

I've been thinking of you both all day too Linda - and praying that the news is good. Sending loving support to you both my friend I love you I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum