Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Away for a few days girls

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Away for a few days girls  Empty Away for a few days girls Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:38 pm

SallyDee

I'm off to visit Dan and the family later today girls - will be back Sunday night.
I've got two days to myself when I get up to Humberside, so going to visit my friend Sara (Sara "Stay With Me Nursery" Bass - you'll know her from Tinks I should think) and Jan6, for the day tomorrow. Then I'm spending the day with our Jo and the boys on Friday. Really looking forward to catching up with them, not seen them since November last year bounce bounce The rest of the family arrive on Friday evening and we,ve got the whole weekend together woooo hoo - it's also grandson Ben's birthday so with a bit of luck the weather will be good enough by Sunday to have a bbq to celebrate it cheers cheers
Take care of yourselves in my absence ladies, and if possible - BEHAVE YOURSELVES lol! lol! lol! - I know its only 5 days, but I'll miss you flower
Love you girls I love you I love you I love you xxxxxxx

2Away for a few days girls  Empty Re: Away for a few days girls Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Babs 1

Have a lovely time Sal give Jo my love. I know Sarah and Jan 6 from tinks but only on the forum.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

3Away for a few days girls  Empty Re: Away for a few days girls Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 am

maz

maz
Admin

have a fab time darlin I love you xxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

4Away for a few days girls  Empty Re: Away for a few days girls Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:58 am

AngelSue

Hi lovely Sally Dee,
Well I think you could be home by the time you are reading this. I hope you had a lovely few days out and about visiting. How lovely to meet up with Jo and Sara.

Hoping the weather stays good for you and family tomorrow lovely lady, have a lvely family time

Xxx

5Away for a few days girls  Empty Re: Away for a few days girls Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 am

SallyDee

Helloooooo there my lovelies, well I'm back as you can see after my lovely break.
Got back Sunday night but there was something wrong with the Broadband connection and I couldnt get much to open until last night when it miraculously fixed itself Shocked .... so started catching up last night and I'm up to full speed again now.
Has a lovely day with Sara and Jan, we laughed all day. Sara's house is amazing and stuffed full of interesting things - could have played there for days and not got tired of it Very Happy We did some reborning too and the day went all too fast.
Friday with Jo and the boys was lovely - I gave her all of your love and she sends it back. Joseph is a real little tank - short and square - while Sam is still a beanpole, but sooooo clever. Jo is fine and looks really well. We did some painting at hers too - and I showed HER some new stuff (and she liked it Wink ) and she gave me a lesson in painting hair. But another lovely day gone too fast Sad
Had a lovely weekend with my beloved family - out walking, out for meals, just sitting out in the sun and enjoying each others company - and on Sunday we had a long hook up with Chris and Em and all got to talk together for the first time since Christmas - cant beat it bounce cheers cheers bounce
Seems to have been fairly quiet on here in my absence - but I hope you are all ok ? and enjoying the beautiful weather finally too sunny sunny
Going to go and see what else is about that I havent seen as yet, so catch you later my lovelies.
Lots o love flower xxxxxx

6Away for a few days girls  Empty Re: Away for a few days girls Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 am

Babs 1

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Sal.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum