Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 am

SallyDee

I think if I have to suffer one more day imprisoned in the house by the F***ING WEATHER and have BLOODY TENNIS OR FOOTBALL being the only choice of TV viewing - I shall go BLOODY BONKERS affraid affraid affraid Summer of 2012 - the most forgettable British summer EVER - and it's not even over yet Evil or Very Mad we've still got to survive the BLOODY OLYMPICS yet ...... oh, and then it'll be back to the football season again Twisted Evil WHY do we pay a TV licence Shocked Suspect xxxxxxxxx

2Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:14 am

maz

maz
Admin

Aw bless ya darlin i know its bloody awful isnt it it Paul said you should join the TELLYBAN with him lol it must be awful when you cant get out Sad at least i can if i want i dont want pmsl I want to say thank you for my box Paul has got it lol he said there is something for you from Sally but ive an idea so your not getting it till monday Very Happy thank youin advance Razz Razz Razz cheers cheers I love you xxxxxxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

3Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Babs 1

I hate football too Sal. To me it's a lot of spoilt brats that get paid too much. Cliff has it on but I'm usually doing something else and all I hear from him is moan moan moan and bloody moan. I ask him why he watches it if he can only moan at what they do. Mad Mad Mad
The weather has been awful here but then I don't go out that much. I did go to the school summer fair on Friday and it was pissing it down. Claire dropped us off about 100 yards from the school gates as you aren't allowed to drop off any nearer and I didn't take my coat as it is always too hot in the hall and I would have had to carry it round. Instead I took my big umberella. Lots of people were leaving them in reception so they didn't drip all over the hall floor so I left mine too. We came out before it finished cos it was really noisy LOL and when I got into reception saw my brolly and sat to phone Richard to tell him to pick us up. When I looked round some b***rd had nicked it. 2 year 6 boys said a boy had just run out with it but they didn't know his name. I was sooooooooo pissed off cos it was still pissing it down (and I mean bouncing off the floor) and I had no coat!!!!!
By the time I walked the 100 yards to the car my clothes were plastered to me.
What made me madder than ever was that the child who had pinched it the parent didn't send him back in with it which to me is condoning stealing. If he can pinch that what next?
I have also (I think) got oral thrush again. Last time it was the tablets and as I don't know which is causing it I have stopped taking them all. My mouth and throat taste like a bloody sewer. YUK.
Looks like a trip to the docs tomorrow.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 pm

SallyDee

Nasty thing any sort of thrush Babs, I hope you feel better soon love I love you As for that little sod who stole your brolly, I just don't get it, such a pointless thing to take and probably only used it get somewhere in the dry ! It could even have been taken in error of another one if it was just a child sent to get it ..... but the bloody parents would know it wasnt the right one and should have sent the kiddie back in with it ...... and if it was stolen, ought to have dealt with it GRRRRRR, makes me so mad when folk turn a blind eye to "valueless" items taken, its only the first step to thieving, and then them bleating that they "cant understand it " Evil or Very Mad
Was only thinking the other day about your "village fare" you did a few years back - do you stil do those Babs ? I thought it was a lovely idea cheers And also, did you ever get your new neighbours ? and if so what are they like ?
We never seem to chat about each others lives like we used to somehow confused - we are slipping girls Sad I love you I love you xxxxxx

5Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Babs 1

We don't have new neighbours yet Sal but we are preparing for them LOL We only have a small fence between the houses and our back doors are on the side with only a path width each from one another. So we have had the fencing company out yesterday and they are coming on Wednesday to put a 5 foot fence up LOL. I told Cliff if the new ones have a big dog everytime we go out the door it will be barking and jumping up. Well although it will still hear us it won't scare me trying to get over the fence LOL. We are only having it from the shed to the end of the house which is just a bit longer than the house and it's costing nearly £400 Shocked
I only hope we get sombody decent and not noisy swines that are f ing and blinding it all the time.

The village fair will be on this month Sal but I only did it the year before last. I missed last year cos Claire scared me saying if somebody reports me for making and selling them I would get into trouble for not claiming it as a business. I really enjoyed doing it too and last year I was taking the gate money and was asked by a few people if I had a stall.

6Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am

SallyDee

Bloody hell Babs ..... £400 affraid ...... I just hope your new neighbours are worth it lol .... probably turn out to be a lovely young family with adorable kids and a poodle drunken and you'll be putting a gate in the fence so they can come and play with Scott Laughing
Take some pics of the fayre for us - is it really only 2 years since you and Kirsty did the stall ? feels so much longer ago than that Neutral Hmmm, the selling thing, well, I wouldn't think you would be picked up from selling at the fayre because it is a one off, and even if anyone reported you it's doubtfull it would be seen as a "business" and in any case you would still be below income tax threshold ..... but if you took all your annual sales into account (custom orders/Peterboro) you might be asked to keep books ? I'm never sure with craft stuff, because you could loose most (probably all) of it in cost of materials, expenses and costing out your own time, but I can understand why you are cagey about selling your babies every year on the green - you just can never tell with folk anymore can you? What will you be doing at the fayre this time ? Oh I wish there was something like that around here, sounds such a lovely community thing to do cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you xxxxxx

7Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Going friggin mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 am

Babs 1

PMSL @ the adorable kids and the poodle.

Sal The village fair was mostly done by Cliff who did all the organising and contacting people. It's funny how people want this but aren't willing to help. The local council helped but mainly it was down to Cliff. He had to write to busineses asking for funding and book certain people to attend. He has taken more of a back seat this time and the council are doing more of the work but it doesn't stop people ringing here asking for a stall LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum