Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOME PEOPLE................

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOME PEOPLE................ Empty SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 am

Babs 1

......... are so bloody greedy.
Cathy on Praise has FIVE!!!!!!! Andi's and FOUR Krista's on ebay. I mean I'm all for making a bit of profit but she's being a down right rob dog. Weren't they selling em off for about £30 each and she's got em on for £115 each.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/frealbabies/m.html?item=261046694047&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

2SOME PEOPLE................ Empty Re: SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

Tillymint

That's just way over the top and just pure greed. Pity the Cradle didn't ration the sales to top this sort of thing happening. Hope she doesn't get any sales, although someone ell be desperate enough to py her money-grabbing prices- grrr!

3SOME PEOPLE................ Empty Re: SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 am

SallyDee

Bloody hell I cant believe Cathy has all those on Ebay - and CATHY of all people - she used to be a real little mouse when she first joined the forums and wouldn't have dreamt of profiteering - just goes to show doesn't it, you never can tell with folk affraid ...... wonder how many more Cradle kits she bagged cos she's already traded a few - she wasn't joking when she said she had too many kits lol! lol! lol! xxxxx

4SOME PEOPLE................ Empty Re: SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 am

Babs 1

There was a post up a while ago somebody had said there was a kit on ebay going at a silly price. I can't remember which kit but Cathy owned up saying it was hers and it was an experiment to see if she could get her price. Don't know if she did or not but bloody hell she's got £1000 on them kits alone.

5SOME PEOPLE................ Empty Re: SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:44 pm

SallyDee

I think it was Tanya Ledger she was selling that was flagged up on PRAISE Babs If you have an odd kit that goes through the roof you can understand a mediocre reborner thinking they would get more for it as an untouched kit rather than a reborn - but she must have bought all those Cradle kits with the intention of selling them when they were obsolete - guess some people would call it good business but when the Cradle sold the kits off at silly prices, there are a lot of people who have squirreled lots them away with the sole intention of selling on when the hoo ha had died down, and a lot of people who never even got the chance Crying or Very sad Got Cathy's on watch to see if she does make a killing on them, or if other people think she is being plain greedy too and boycott the auction Suspect Evil or Very Mad xxxxxx

6SOME PEOPLE................ Empty Re: SOME PEOPLE................ Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Babs 1

Don't get me wrong Sal I'm all for making a bit of profit myself like anybody else but I just think she is being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo greedy. I will put em on watch too.
I know a lot of the girls on Praise have asked for the Andi kit and I for one let Janet have one of mine but I did her a swap for Maisie (even though I had one) Laughing Laughing Laughing . She's a lovely little kit.
I have an Andi left to do though but I missed out on the sale I only got 2 Jodies which I plan on doing as twins. My Andi was bought from the last Peterborough show off the Cradle kits stall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum