Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where am I going wrong ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where am I going wrong ?  Empty Where am I going wrong ? Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Tillymint

My reject baby has 12 watchers (not a huge amount I know) but is not listed anywhere in the Most watched on eBay
http://www.watcheditem.com/search/3/Reborn_Dolls/122723/desc/watchers/p3/keywords/reborn+baby.html
She should be on page 3 ha ha but is nowhere to be seen. As far as I can see my listing is the same as everyone else, has reborn baby in the title and is in the same category so I don't know why it isn't showing ? Only wanted it to be there to drum up a wider audience, have been on there before previously, but it's doing my head in, does anyone know why I'm not showing up ?

2Where am I going wrong ?  Empty Re: Where am I going wrong ? Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:00 am

SallyDee

I couldnt tell you hun, because I don't even know how to get onto that information page unless someone puts a link up anyway Rolling Eyes As for being on it, I don't think I have ever been on it ? And my babies have always sold, not for a fortune, but I've always covered my costs and a bit over ..... so never really thought about it to be honest Neutral
I think Babs knows a bit about the Most Watched page, but I don't know if she could advise you on why you cant see yourself on it. What a lot of duffers we are when it comes to technology Rolling Eyes I love you I love you xxxxx

3Where am I going wrong ?  Empty Re: Where am I going wrong ? Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:18 am

SallyDee

Just had a look on the page from your link hun - and I think you have to have a bid, or if its a BIN, have sold before, in order for your auction to show. On the settings at the top it says "at least one bid/sold" - dont know if you can alter that by ticking/unticking, the box, so your auction will show then. Does that help at all ? I love you I love you I love you xxxxx

4Where am I going wrong ?  Empty Re: Where am I going wrong ? Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:46 am

Tillymint

Sal you're a genius, that'll be it ! Just need a bid and then I should be on there. Don't you dare feel tempted though, it always worries me if anyone I know bids !!

5Where am I going wrong ?  Empty Re: Where am I going wrong ? Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:12 am

Babs 1

I'm not sure why you aren't on Linda some of them have no bids and they are on there. There's one of Maries and one of Lenas on there too. I even typed in Clare Strydom and nothing came up. I usually use this one but it only gives the listings with loads of watchers and Simply bloody Reborn ALWAYS has top spot.

http://www.watchcount.com/#serp

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum