Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE TORCH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE TORCH  Empty THE TORCH Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:55 am

maz

maz
Admin

WENT DOWN THE ROAD TO SEE THE TORCH WITH OUR CLARE TOMO & KIDS WAS PACKED WAS GLAD TO GET HOME LOL HAD GOOD VEIW HE WENT RGT PASSED ME NOT AS EXCITING AS I THOUGHT THO Shocked NGT GIRLS NEED MY BED MAMS BIRTHDAY TOMMOROW SO HAVE TO GO EARLY SO I DONT SEE MY BROTHER HE IS Twisted Evil XXXX

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

2THE TORCH  Empty Re: THE TORCH Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Tillymint

Glad you got to see the torch Maz, and hope your Mam had a lovely birthday yesterday. Like you, I don't think I would have been all that impressed, I just can't get worked up about it, but then I'm not a sporty person at all. We are having an Olympic baton tonight at our band concert. There are 4 different coloured batons being relayed round the British Isles to all the Brass bands, and this week one of the batons is on the Isle of Man and it's our turn for our band to have it tonight. Can't get excited over that either, should be going to watch the concert ( haven't played since January) but don't think we'll bother, will see how we feel later.

3THE TORCH  Empty Re: THE TORCH Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Bethstanding

Tilly be kind to yourself, you have really been through the mill these last few months, stress takes it out on you. If you don't want to go dont, surely Dawn will understand how exhausted you must be. Take care and listen to your body.
xx love Beth

4THE TORCH  Empty Re: THE TORCH Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am

Babs 1

Think Beths answer to Linda was for the other post. Laughing

Maz the torch is coming here on the 25th and was supposed to be passing through our village where we have our very own stadium named after Dorothy Hyman who won olympic medals in the 60's. I can remember being in the junior school when she came home I was 10 and we waved flags and cheered here on. Later in my early teens she used to train me and you won't belive it but I was the second fastest sprinter in Yorkshire. LOL. Dorothy doesn't live in Cudworth now she moved to Barnsley but she is taking the torch through a village next to ours. Surely an olympic torch would acknowledge an olympic runners stadium. Seems not.
I'm like Sal not much enthusiasm in the torch bit, I won't be trapsing to see it LOL. I will watch it on telly though.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum