Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sorry not been on !

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sorry not been on ! Empty Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:56 am

Tillymint

I've not been on much, just not been feeling like chatting much. Glad you had a lovely show Babs,Angel and Maz, and very well done to Angel and Babs on all your sales. Which babbas did you sell and did you bring your toddler home Babs?
Maz your clay baby is beautiful she looks so very real, you must be over the moon with her.Sal I love your latest Chinese cheapie, he looks so lovely I'm sure he'll do you proud on ebay. Babs Scotts room looks fab, no wonder her can't wait to get into it, no more sharing with Cliff!
Got a few kits over on Tinks for sale if anyone's interested, nothing very exciting, just having a bit of a clear out.
John has his next appointment , should have been within 6 weeks from 21st May but its not until 7th bloody August. I rang them to see if they could bring it forward at all but they are just so busy and can only put 2 people a week through this scan. Have asked them to put us in for a cancellation if one comes up but thats a bit difficult as John has to stop taking his thyroid tablets 2 weeks before the scan, so we still need 2 weeks notice for a cancellation! Oh well fingers crossed ! Very Happy

2Sorry not been on ! Empty Re: Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:15 am

AngelSue

Hello Linda, long time no speak to you sweetheart.mIm so sorry for all you have been going through lovely xx Bloody hospitals, that's discussing messing Johns appointment like that, poor man he's come through a lot. They do it all the time to me.

Yes we hada lovely time at PB, lots were missed but none the less we still ad a great time.

My dolls I sold were, my tibby toddler, my little boy Camielle, Noah from reeva, that always sells its a good seller, and I sold Faith from Debbie graff. I only showed on the Sunday itvwas very quiet and wasa bit worrying , but I'm not moaning as some poor girls didnt sell at all. My helper was Nrill But don't tell her haha.

Babs did sell her beautifully toddler, I hope she dosnt mind me telling you, betas you asked and I know she did then I'm sure she won't mind. I know she sold Jack from Tina Kewy too but not sure on the others she sold.

You shouldn't apologise for not up to wanting to chat Hun, we know you ave had a lot going on and to cope with it all.

Love and leave you now as I'm hopefully going to sleep. Nighty night
Hugs Angel xxx

3Sorry not been on ! Empty Re: Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 am

Tillymint

Nighty night Angel, God bless xxx

4Sorry not been on ! Empty Re: Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:45 am

Babs 1

Hiya Linda lovely to see you. Sorry you are being messed about with Johns appointments bet they've shoved half a dozen bloody freigners in there. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

We had a fab time at PB and on the Saturday I sold Walter Ross, Zinny Winters and my horrible Sweet and Sassy. I had to put the money in the hotel safe cos I didn't want to carry it about but I didn't want to hide it in my room either. On Sunday I sold within 3 minutes of each other Jack Kewy and my toddler I also sold Pebbles Lechner. I was soooooooooooo lucky with the sales as like Angel said a lot didn't sell anything.

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

5Sorry not been on ! Empty Re: Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

maz

maz
Admin

hiya darlin sorry about news but hopefull john is well on the mend from his first op so will be really good for the next step like i said you dont need to keep popping as long as we know how things are thats enough, we had a brill time best show in a long time hun like angel said the other girls were missed luv n hugs xx

Last edited by maz on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellin lol)

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

6Sorry not been on ! Empty Re: Sorry not been on ! Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:50 pm

SallyDee

Lovely to see you popping in huni, but as the girls have said, not really surprising that after all you have been through with John, and loosing your mum, chatting isnt that high on your agenda at the moment. I saw your kit sales on Tinks, was worried that it meant you were thinking of jacking it in, and I'm really relieved that you are only having a clearout Very Happy I would LOVE your Luca, never done one and never really wanted to untill lately, now perversly I would love to see what I could make of it ..... got no dolly pennies to spare at the moment though, but if you still have her when there is a bit more cash in the coffers ......... Wink Thank you for your lovely comments about my Chinese kit baby, I have to say I'm amazed at the quailty of it and it has been a joy to reborn, even if it is gender confussed Laughing Laughing Laughing
Just pop on when you can hun, there will always be someone about, we're too small a group for someone to be about all the time, but the you know that anyway, and that all posts get read and answered when someone has the time to sit back and read.
Hope you and John are making the best of some relax time and charging the batteries again - bloody frustrating about the hospital appointment, but if there is nothing you can do try and not stress about it. Hope you are managing to find some sunshine on your little Island, bloody dreadfull here again. Been retired for almost 2 months now and I think its rained some, or all, of every day !!!! Never mind, mahap we will have some nice weather come November Wink Lots o love to you and John hun I love you I love you I love you xxxxxx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum