Coffee & Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coffee & Chat

SITE FOR FRIEND, S TO CHAT IN PEACE LOL

You are not connected. Please login or register

My hacked email account

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My hacked email account Empty My hacked email account Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:57 pm

SallyDee

Good morning all.  As you know my email account has been hacked but I think I may have given the hackers my password myself because I had a message from "yahoo" saying there were two emails rhey were holding untill I completed another sigh in. It looked cosha enough and the link took me straight to something that looked exactly like the session timeout sign in that comes through from time to time from yahoo/BT. I signed in as usual, but as far as I could see there were no "held" emails released - I should have realised then, but it was just as I was leaving for my weekend away, and because the iPad opens emails differently I just thought it was that. More fool me    since then nothing whatsoever has arrived in my mailbox, which makes me think all communications are being sent elsewhere  and oh god it would be so much easier if I understood technology  . If this is a new way of scamming, please be aware and DON'T GO IN THROUGH THE LINK,go to your account and sign in that way. I may have to start from scratch with a new email address, but currently everything associated with my email address, even in saved files, as soon as I open then is disappearing elsewhere - its a bloody nightmare frankly      Off to try and sort it all out, so catch you all later ladies   xxxx

2My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 am

SallyDee

Driving me mad, changed password and hadn't made any difference, and just keeps telling me my email address is invalid LIKE I HAVEN'T REALISED GRRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad xxxxxxx

3My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 am

Babs 1

Awwwww god Sal I don't know what to suggest. Crying or Very sad

http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

4My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 am

SallyDee

Been on this problem all day ladies and getting nowhere - did FINALY track the breakin to somewhere in Nigeria last Friday morning but beyond that I am totally flummoxed as to what I ought a do. Tried to set up a new email account but can't get past the log in problem to delete the old mail account and set a new one up. Can't believe I've waited for 3 months for a new laptop, and now it's here I can't access my emails on it, which of course limits so much of what you can do.
Going to ring my son later and ask him to go into my account and see if he can sort it out - but I'm soooo fed up :0( xxxxxx

5My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 am

Babs 1

Awwwwww Sal sorry you are having so much bother. Those bleeding Nigerians have a lot to answer to. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

6My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 am

maz

maz
Admin

aw bless ya darlin hope your ok I love you tho xxxx

https://chitnchat.forumotion.co.uk

7My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

SallyDee

Well here I am ladies, all back to normal - ok as normal as it gets Wink lol
Had to go to BT in the finish and it took them 2 hours to sort out what had happened. Seems those Nigerian bastards (and i'll bet they aren't even Nigerian cos they cant afford computers) had broken into my BT account as well as my email account, added a spoof email address and set it as a hidden default mail, so everything that should have come to me has been going to them Twisted Evil Thank the lord that i thought the better of opening my on line bank account cos they could have been watching anything Suspect - bloody scarey stuff !!!!Anyway, its all cleaned and reset now, so hopefully that will be the end of that Rolling Eyes
Have also now got my new lappie, so things are getting somewhere near back to normal again, and although I shall still use the ipad for quick stuff, i have me dear old lappie here for serious internet access bounce bounce cheers
Going to go and have a quick look round now so catch you in a while girls I love you xxxx

8My hacked email account Empty Re: My hacked email account Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

Babs 1

Sal it's good you got it all sorted I wouldn't have had a clue what to do or where to go. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
There was a programme on the telly ages ago showing you the nigerians on the net. They were in a huge wooden hut that was full of computers and thats what they did all day just hacking away. Maybe it's a bigger concern and they just work for the main people I don't know but they ought to rot in hell and get a proper bloody job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum